Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

''I hope you all wrote your homework.'' Mr.Black said.

After yesterdays group meeting and late night writing I got up pretty early. I went to coffee bar near the RC* and drank coffee. When I was drinking coffee, one girl from the group recognized me and she walked to me and asked if she can sit with me. She was pretty. She was so skinny I could see her bones beneth her sweather. But it fit her. She had really big green eyes and a Hollywood smile.

I nodded and she sat across me with her coffee in front of her. She was skinny as hell and she was blondie with green eyes. Like I said earlier. Also her skin was so plaid.

She started talking to me like she knows me since forever and I really liked that. She was direct and she didn't mess with me like others. 

''You know, Theo and you are new at our group but we already think we like you, you guys act so normal so we are treathing you like you are with us since the start.'' She confessed.

I smiled . "Yeah, I like you guys too, and please don't ever cry when I talk about my past. It hurts me too when I see you crying.'' Yes, she was the person who hugged me and cried about my past.

''I won't promise anything, but I think you should be proud of yourself, because even though you had problems, you are still smilling, just like Theo.'' She said it with a grin on her face.

"Well, you know, thanks, you just made my day, and Theo? Eh, he is so stubborn I didn't get along with him at firts, but I think we are on good terms right now." I said as I got up.

''Do I hear wedding bells? " She joked. Okay, that cought me off the guard. 

"Oh shush, let's go, we are going to be late for the group meeting." I told her.

..... 

"So, miss Hinch, read your essay to us." Mr. Black said.

" Dear old me, I don't know why I'm writing this beacuse you are obviously in the past." At that everyone laughed, even Theo. "You made a lot of mistakes, but I'm proud of you. Yes, you made mistakes, but it wasn't your fault. We will blame life for the mistakes you did. It's hard to write to you because you are me, and you know my soul. I don't do as everybody pleased, but something I know I would love to learn. I want to know how to love and how to be loved." I finished reading my essey.

''Winter, can you explain to us why want you to learn that? It can't be learned! You are loved by us and you know how to love.'' Mr. Black was confused. I knewed that beacuse he make the thing with his arms. He crossed them and he leans into his chair.

''Mr. Black it isn't the same to love someone with a mind and loving someone with the heart. It's a different thing. Every love story is a different kind of love.'' Theo interrupted me and said that. I couldnt believe what he told to him. It was just like he somehow read my mind.

''That's correct, Theo!'' I said. ''It's just like a pain. It demanded to be felt." I qouted John Green.

Mr. Black just got up and left. Just like that. I was stunned with this situation.

"Hit the soft spot out there." Zoe told us.

We just shroughed and stop talking.

I got up from my spot and went to find Theo. He was still sitting on the chair. His eyes were screaming for help. I needed to talk with him. I think something is wrong and I feel like I need to find a soulution of the problem.

"You know, I thought at the second you could read people's minds." I become nervouse because he just looked at me and stayed silent.

"Winter, I didn't read my ,,Dear old me essay'' and I think I'm going to blew up if I don't read it." He said worriedly.

''C'mon let's grab some coffee and you are going to read me your essay.'' I pulled him up from the chair.

''Oh my God, Winter Hinch, are you asking me on a date?" He fake gasped.

''Whatever floats your boat, Lines." I rolled my eyes and we went to coffee shop.