Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Two days later after everything happened I was still happy and excited about Theos come back. While I was cleaning my room I ,found one book. That book got me here. Without that book I was nothing. Edgar Allan Poe was my soul. He was really inspiring person. ''I grew up, day by day, more moody, more irritable,more regardless of the feeling of the others.''

I missed him, alot. But the most important thing is he. He is comming to me, he is comming home. Here. I couldn't be more happier about that. The first thing I'm going to do to him is that I'm going to hug him. I'm going to be the person who is going to hug him and tell him I forgot everything he did to me. He hurt me when he went away,but I will try not to show it. I'm here only two more weeks and I'm going home. I think. I don't know where my home is. It hurts me alot too, but I'm trying not to think about it.

* * *

Later of that day I went to school so I can talk with Aiden. I think I need to do '' do not hurt my best friend ' talk so I went to his office and knocked one time. Than he open the door and he let me inside. His office was pretty small. He had a pitcure above his office table which was the paint which is called ' The Scream'' I had that picture at my home in my room. They say that you can always talk about that picture because it has a really strange compositon. He was sitting in his black letter chair and he started talking to me while I was going to the couch so I can sit somewhere. When I sat I crossed my legs and I was just starring at him. He looked at me strangely

'' What?'' He asked me suspiciously

'' Nothing.'' I said while I put my hands like I was surronding myself to the police like some criminal '' I just need to talk to you Mr. Black or Aiden. SHould I call you Aiden or it is to mainstream?' I asked

'' Oh '' He stopped and than he started again '' You know. I should know that. She is your best friends. Of course. And why are you here. ''

'' Look, i'm going to be streight. Hurt her and I'm going to murder you and no one will found you and I'll carry my life like nothing happend. '' I slowly got up and i made one step to him. I pointed a finger to him and asked him '' Got it?''

He was scared. His eyes were screaming of fear and maybe angryiness. I couln't define, but either why he was pissed.

'' Okay, I will not hurt her but you can't tell anyone about our relationship, because I could get fired. you know.?'' Now he was the one who is treating to someone.

'' Fine by me.'' I got up as I was walking to the door. I stopped and said '' Oh and I know about your criminal record. '' Before he could answer I went out. Oh, that feels so good.

I was proud at myself because I was feeling lik a queen. Now I was sure he isn't going to hurt her, he is afraid of me. The job is done here. So proud.

When I got back to my room, my cell phone rang. I picked up even tought it was unknown number.

'' Hello? Who is this?'' I asked

'' Oh that hurts baby, you forgot me already, even I said to you '' Do not forget me'' '' Theo said on the other line of the phone.

'' I miss you so much Theo. '' I winned. I was lying on my bed and starring on the cealing.

'' I'm coming home baby, and I'm going to kiss you and hug you and everything. '' It's so strange to hear him saying baby to me. He finally got it. He finally understands what love is. Now I was proud of him too.

I smiled '' Come back soon baby. I need you.''

'' Don't lock the door tonight. I'm going to wake you up. '' He said with a possesivness in his voice.

'' We aren't offical yet and you are so possesive. ''I joked

'' Baby I can be more too. '' He said

'' Babe, you watch Keeping with up Kardashians, you have to know, you can't be Christian Grey or Jesse Ward. You know that. Right?'' i asked

He sighed '' Yeah, I know, but It's nice to know and think. ''

We were talking for one hour. We were joking, laughing, gossiping, I even told him that I was treating to Aiden. He told me that I was his girl and while I was happy I was, also proud. When we hang up. I was satisified about our friendship or soon to be relationship.

I was smilling like a cat. And when I tought about the cat I tought again about Edgar Allan Poe and his poem '' The black cat''. I went to search the black cat poem and than i started reading it. After half an hour I read it completely and then I saw what time is it. It was one in the morning. I make my way to bathroom and than again back to bed. Before I went to sleep I went on my phone and I started to write a message to Theo.

''Your voice is my favourite sound. <3 '' With a smile on my face I sent that to him.

He fastly write me back '' I know.''

I wrote back '' So confident. '' After sending the message I turn off the phone and went to sleep.

''This is the start of something beautiful''. I tought. ''You are the start of something new''. Theo. Someone once said that. I completely agree with him. I'm ready for this relationship. I know I'm ready.