Epilogue

Epilogue 

''Look Theo, that's it I can't do this anymore.'' I said after he challenged me to this awful. God know's what are we doing now. 

I promise, I will murder him after everything he has done to me. I can't take it anymore!

"Theo please, don't make me do this. I can't take it." I was literally in tears. I was afraid. This thing is not a thing that you do everyday, you know so bare with me. 

"I promise you, you will not die nor be a plant. Just jump and be free!" Theo assured me. Actually I trust him completly, but few nice words from he time to time is really nice to hear. I was being a coward, but all I have to do is jump. Is that hard to jump, like just loosen up my body and jump. I don't know why I'm not brave enough for this. 

"We don't have all day darling, you know that. I paid for one jump! Come on!" Yes, i'm braving myself on the top of the building because we are about to do a Bungee-Jumping from the building. You observe people from the cloud, like I imagined this building. It was like Empire State. So tall, just like it ends in clouds. It so hard sometimes to explain how are you feeling. Your blood rushes in your body. You close your eyes and just let yourself go. 

Before everything, I never thought I will be with him at the building waiting me to jump because I lose the bet. I didn't even know I will find someone like him. He was everything to me. After all we survived, after our messy lives we found perfection. We found ourselves. We have each other, we have everything in this messy world. You beat depression, you beat the world, you know? It's not like you did everything you could and just died. Life doesn't work like this. Life is something strange. You should be in war everyday and trying to survive even tough you know that sometimes, wanting something and trying is not enough. You should try again, and trying till ju succed. It's not like you have just honey and peaches in life. Theo and I learned that on a hard way, but the most important thing is that we learned. My life was full now. I have him. 

I love him. 

With that thought I did it. 

I jumped.