Chapter 6

Chapter 6

One month passed and I was happy. After that night I grow up closer with Theo. Theo, eh Theo was a guy who help people just showing up somewhere. My heart skip a beat when I see him. I was getting better. After last dream I had few weeks ago, everything got better, when I'm going to sleep I dream only happy things, and Theo had different story. After showing up on my door step in five o'clock in the morning because of his nightmare, I didn't let him to sleep alone so if he doesn't sleep in my room I sleep in his. Everything was perfect at the moment, but deep inside I knew something bad is going to happen and it's going to affect on both of us.

This week my parents are going to visit me. I don't know if I'm happy or sad and angry. I know they sent me here because they know what is best for me but the way they did it was deffinetly wrong. I remeber that day like it was yesterday.

''This needs to stop, Winter!'' My mother yelled at me bacuse i got caught smoking pot.

''Mother, you don't know how I feel!'' I yelled back at her. This fighting with her became normal. ''You have perfect life and I ?! I ruined my because Someone told me I had only one moth left and after that I'm going to die. But I didn't!'' I cried.

''Winter you need to stand up on you feets again and we had found a solution for your problems.'' My mother said.

'' You are going to Rehabilitation Center in London. This place is called St. Chatarines RC. This is your last chance to get back together. If you fail this time, say goodbye to you family.'' She treatened to me.

''Okay mom, you got the point, but don't think I will forget, you know, you made an ultimatim, but believe me, when I finish this withdrwal or what is this I don't even care, I'll go on my own from now than. You are not going to see me anymore.'' I told her.

I was litteraly depressed when I came here, but I think things are slowly changing now, but I know I will never forget this period of my life. Everything was difficult in my life. I was struggling with a depression, social anxiety and many more things and let me tell you, this things are not for joking around. When you don't have anything to push you forward, it's hard to go straight forward. You have stops. But I think these things are staying behind. I just need to survive this meetings and everything will be much better. Oh, and yes, we have a party next week. I hope we will have some booze.

...

''Oh, Winter I'm so glad I'm seeing you.'' My mom was, oh, so happy.

''Mum, please stop with this act, and beside you saw me last month, when you left me here.''' I rolled my eyes.

''You are not going to talk to your mother in that tone!'' My father yelled at me.

''Oh dad, it's so nice to see you too, you missed me, didn't you?'' I asked him, but he didn't answered me back.

''Look at you Winter, you look so much better and it's only one month since you are here.'' I smirked at her sentence. What's happening to me? I never smirk.

''I'm standing behind my words. Now, Goodbye!'' I tourned around and left.

My mom mumured something and they just left. Well, I didn't expect this reaction. They didn't ever fight with me and I was so confused. When they left, I get back to my room and there was Theo lying on the floor and he was texting with someone, when he saw me he just winked at me and he got back to texting.

''What's up Hinch?'' He asked.

''Oh, nothing, I just had... let's say a small talk with my parents. Two words. Never, like never again.'' I was angry.

''Winter, you know that was four words.'' He laughed.

''Shut up Lines!'' I tried to pretend I was angry, but I failed. I was laughing with him.

''I'm just messing with you, so how was to talk, now for real?'' He said.

''I'll never see them again.'' I sighed.

''You have me.'' Theo huged me.

...

Since my parents visited me, everything changed, well almost everything. I'm afraid for my mental health. I'm scared, what if I'm depressed again? I can't let that happened. In two days Theo, Zoe and me are going to RC party. Zoe is second time here and she told us party in here is like party in Project x movie. So I was happy to attend this party. I decided to wear something normal and Theo said I would look good in everything I wear. I think he is just a suck up but I will be quiet. I was thinking, this is going to be first party I'm going to attend and I don't have in plan to hook up with someone or getting high as fuck. I'm sticking for this plain and hopefully I will success in my plains.

''The day after tomorrow is a party, and after party we are going to talk about how we felt at the party.'' Mr. Black said to us.

'' Theo, I think someone is going to get laid.'' Some boy ''whispered'' to Theo.

''I don't know what are you talking about and I'm glad I don't know.'' Theo talked back.

''He means you are going to find someone, you are only here who hasn't been drunk or someone who didn't hook up with some stranger.'' Zoe said.

''Theo is my best friend and I'm not going to let him get drunk, guys.'' I defended him.

''Guys, stop talking like I'm not here.'' Theo was annoyed a little.

''Ok, we are stopping.'' Zoe said.

''So, WInter, let's go, we need to find something to wear.'' Zoe said and we got up and left.

Party, damn you party, you are going to cost me a life. I thought.