Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The night was beautiful. The sky was clear like my heart. My heart start beating again because of Theo. He is coming home. He is coming here. He promised me. We had a nice chat yesterday, This morning, when I woke up, the birds were singing their own song and I was clearly singing the song of love. Someone knocked on the door. I fast get up from the bed, made up it and opened the door. I was slowly opening it but someone attacked me with a hug. His arms were strongly around me. My heart was beating really fast. Than he did what I'd expected. He kissed me. His kiss was cherry on the top of the most sweetest desert ever. We were kissing for like five minutes, but for me it was like we were kissing for days, months. Then, he stoped and looked at me with his blue eyes. His eyes were sparkling like a diamond. You could stare at him and you'll see happiness in his eyes.

'' So tell me. Did you miss me?'' He asked while his hands were firmly around me. It feels so good to be around him again. 

'' No, pff.'' I started to pretending. '' I missed you?!'' I asked '' You are delusinal, Theo.'' I rolled my eyes.

'' Don't do that!'' He firmly said to me.

I mumured '' Sorry Mr.Ward.'' I stopped '' Or Mr. Grey.''

'' Stop teasing me'' he pointed at me with his index finger. It's so funny to tease him. 

'' Just kiss me, already!'' I command.

'' Yes, miss.'' He didn't wait, he kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

He lead the way to the bed and I'm not going to talk about that, but yeah, the magic happened, and it was perfect. He was perfect. My life is perfect.

We were lying in the bed. My head was on his shoulder. He was playing with my hair, and then he started talking to me.

'' You know, I think it's to early to say, but I want to say that I really like you. '' He started to play with my fingers. '' I really started to falling for you.'' He confessed.

''Hm, Theo, I really like you too, you know. Nothing has been changed. '' He smiled at me and looked me in the eyes. He started to kissing me again, he started kissing my neck and then the door started opening.

'' Hey Winter, let's g.. woah!'' Zoe was stunned while she was starring at us. '' I'll come back later. '' She said, then she left my room. At first we were surprised, he looked at me and he started to laugh. I looked at him and I started to laugh too.

'' Her face'' He said while he started again to laugh '' priceless'' Then he started to kick the matress with his hand. He couldn't stop laughing.

After he stopped, he looked at me. You could see that he was very happy and relaxed. I really like this Theo. Careless Theo.

Then he got up and started to dress. While he was tyeing his shoe he spoke '' You know, you are the best I've ever had. Thank you for this amazing morning.''

I was stil in the bed, but I started getting up. I huged him behind and kissed his neck '' Thank you, you are my best and the only one I really liked. '' I confessed.

He turned around and kissed me, and before he went of the room he shortly spoke '' Chatch you later.'' Before he closed the door he winked at me.

I started to dress myself and sent the message to Zoe, so she could come here.

* * *

'' Is it safe to come in?'' Zoe knocked on the door, but she didn't opened them. She just keep on with the knocking.

I rolled my eyes and yelled '' Yeah. ''

'' Okay, I'm coming in.'' She said and she careful opened the door and finally came in. She settled her on the chair across the bed.

'' I don't want to sit on the bed like I usually do, because'' She trailed '' You know what happend here. '' She finished.

'' Oh my God, can you stop being such a baby. We are adults. '' I spoke.

'' Was he good? '' Her curiosity won.

'' Ew, no, I'm not talking with you about that.'' I firmly said.

'' Okay, but are you two together now?''

I trailed off. Actually I didn't know how to explain it to her. We weren't together, but we also weren't just some friends with benefits. '' It's complicated.''

'' Oh, I almost forgot. Do you know what happend last week? '' She asked me.

I raised my eyebrow at her '' No?''

'' I spent the night with Aiden, Oh, Winter he was wonderful. '' She spoke with excitment in her voice. I was so happy about her. Also, I'm so glad that we didn't continue our Plan to break up them.

'' You little slut. '' I was waving with my index finger at her.

She raised her hands and spoke ''Guillty.''

After our little gossip about what's happening in the center, we started to watch some film. We didn't have popcorns so we were bored. We watched some classic. Very boring! In the middle of the film she turned off the TV, got up from her spot and she looked like she was thinking about something.

'' Let's go. We are going on double date. Call Theo.'' I did what she told me and we settled a double date. I wasn't wearing anything formal. Just some jeans with a T-Shirt and my black vans.

I don't know what to think about this date. But we will see. We went to Restourant and we waited for Aiden and Theo. I think this is going to be a little bit awkward.

When they finally showed up, Theo huged me and kissed me, and Aiden did same to Zoe. When we settled ouselves, Theo started to starring at me. I rolled my eyes again, and he firmly looked at me in ave.

'' You are the most chaotic part of my life. '' He quoted some writer and he took my hand in his.

I smiled to him '' You know, you are like my shooting star. Every time I looked at you, my wish comes true. It's crazy. ''