Chapter 12

Chapet 12.

''Dad, what are you doing here? I thought you left me.'' Sadness hit me like a brick. Right in my face.

'' I didn't even wrote that letter, your mother sent that to you, when I found out I came here.'' Dad said with a guilt on his face. I knew it, he still loves me. My heart started to melt. He loves me for God's sake. He still loves me. 

'' I just came here to tell you that I still love you and I still care about you, you have two more weeks here and ofcourse you can come back home.'' Dad was smiling while he was talking to me. I was really happy now. Nothing can bring me down now.

'' Dad,...'' I hugged him while I was smilling from ear to ear '' I'm so glad you came here. I really love you and thank you for giving me another chance.''

'' Any time baby! Look, I'm staying here for like an hour and then I'm going home, what do you say about doing old stuffs, like we did when you were a kid. Just laying on the cauch doing nothing and watching TV. What do you say?'' I nodd and we settled down on a couch.

'' I really need that dad. Thank you.'' I sad to him.

'' Shush, we are watching Frozen.'' My dad said to me '' When you come home we will build a snowman and we are going to call him Olaf. Who knows, maybe he will came to life. '' Dad joked.

'' We will see that dad.''

We spend the rest of the night watching TV and just chatting like in the old times. I felt so happy now. I could run a hundred miles, because of this happiness. Everything is going for a better. 

* * *

Next morning I was finally relieved. I had my dad on my side. Theo was coming back. Zoe is here for me. No more group meetings and for the second time of my life I was happy, like really happy. Thanks to my family and friends. I got up pretty early and I didn't know what to do so I cleaned my dorm room and went on my laptop. I read some news and went on my e-mail account. There was anothr e-mail, from Theo.

Dear Winter,

I hope my surprise surprised you a lot. I got on the phone with your dad and I told him how you talked about him when we were spending time together. He told me your mother sent you some kind of a letter. When he found out what was in the letter he immidetly got up to you. He called the main office and somehow he found me. He called me and we talked. I hope you are okay with him. Just keep on hanging in there. I'm coming back to you. You can't get rid of me that easly.

Love, Theo.

This is so ridiculous. My day went from happy to extra happy even though extra happy doesn't exist. I literally could jump to the space and land safetly on the ground. This day couldn't be better. While I was preparing myself to go out shopping, someone knocked on my door. I got excited because I tought it was Theo. I opened the door.

'' Oh, it's you.'' I said while I was little dissapointend because it wasn't Theo.

'' Not happy to see me?'' Zoe pouted.

'' I was epecting someone else. '' I said honestly.

'' I know, but let's go. Chop, chop. We are going to the mall,baby.'' She was a little bit over excited about the mall thing.

'' Ok, let's go!'' I closed the door and we went to the mall.

* * *

The day went well. I had a lot of fun with Zoe and her friends. The mall was not far from the center. It wasn't big, but it had some few shops I liked. The best part of the day was when Zoe wanted to throw some papers but instead she threw her bag in the garbage can. So she started crying and I was going in a garbage for her purse. The worst thing is that the Police came up and they though I was homeless so they wanted to bring me to the station. But somehow with seducing, Zoe told them that I was just helping her because she couldn't go in the bin because she was wearing heels. Somehow they believed her and they let me go. I swear I can't rid the policemans of my back even when I'm good and caring friend. At least, we were laughing about our anegdote.

I come back at about 8 o'clock in the evening after the dinner. I didn't know what to do so i started reading some book that Theo left here. While I was reading, some scrabled blue paper fall from inside of the book. I picked it up and started to reading it. It was a quote, I realised.

'' There are two kinds of people in this world; hopeless romantics and realists.''

At first I thought it's qoute from the book and then I realised again, it was some kind of historical book, not some romantic or chicklit book. It bother me a lot because I was keep thinking it is about us. I was hopeless romantic and he was realist in our non exsistent relationship. He run away because he doesn't know how to love and I was expecting from him the love big as the universe. I tought he loved me since the start. But after couple of hang out I knew we were just friends. Just friends in his eyes, but my eyes were pink of love. This is happening when you fall in love with your best friend, but I didn't mind. I was happy. Depression was gone so does anxiety. Even tought I wasn't with him, I was still happy about our little infinity, like John Green would say. Also, I found this poem on internet while I was checking e-mails. It's strange how faith works

Maybe if my hair were straight

or if I had beautiful eyes

and a slim body if

I didn't cry over silly things

as well as pick at my hands

when I get nervous

then maybe, just maybe he might love me.

Oh dear God, I fell in love with impossible, beautiful blonde boy, also called my best friend Theo. It took me long enough just to say this. I love Theo. The world is a strange place to live.