Chapter 8

Chapter 8

After last night when the secrets has been revolved I didn't know what should I do. How I need to act now on group meetings with Zoe and Mr. Black in the same room. It bother me so much because I know they had a thing. It scares the shit out of me. In the morning I didn't want to get up from bed so I called Theo to help me out. He was so happy when he was talking about some girl he met yesterday, and also I was very happy for him, he finally found some girl. I was proud of my best friend. I was so nervous about going on the meeting today.

When I came there I was quiet. Being in the same room with a secret couple is awful. I think I'm going to blew up. I was in my seat as usual and I was playing with my fingers.

''Can you please stop? You are annoying me.'' Theo complained. ''Look, I'm going to blow up, I'm so nervous and angry and I don't have any words to describe my courently situation.'' I complained.

''What are you talking about?'' Theo asked. ''It's now or never, probably now or either I'm going to make a scene.'' ''So what is it?'' Theo asked me.

''First, promise me you are not going to tell anyone about what I am going to say to you.'' I put my finger on his chest. He held his arms like he is sourrending and answer ''Okay, okay don't be agressive on me.. Now tell me!'' I swear sometimes he is like some possesive jerk to me. ''Zoe and Aiden are together.'' I said fast.

He was cofused, ''Who the fuck is Aiden?'' At the moment Aiden or we should call him Mr. Black came in and I was just starring at him. I couldn't define his body language. He acted like he doesn't have secrets. And that was very frustrating thing for me. I'm the person who must know everything and anything. I'm a gossiper, but shush for now. Theo probably saw my staring and he was shocked. ''Please, tell me you are lying to me.'' Theo pleased.

''I wish, Theo, I wish.'' I breath out.

''Winter, this is a huge mistake. We need to fix it.'' …

''Theo, before we do anything, you should know, we are going to make a huge mistake by causing them to break up. We know that's wrong, but they don't. They are in love.'' I said.

After the meeting, we hurried in my room. We made a plan how to ruin their relationship. Theo thinks Zoe is making a huge mistake by dating Aiden. He had multiple reasons why. His first reason is that he is too old for her and she is not safe with him. Reasons like that, but deep down inside I knew he has a soft spot for her, because they were like brother and sister. I was very thankful that he was protective about her, but I know he is overreacting sometimes. But I can assure you, he is like mamma dramma.

''I'm listening what is your brilliant plan?'' I said in a voice like I was bored. ''At first, I thought I can seduce her and Aiden will se that… '' he was thinking '' but then, I don't want to go to hospital because I'll have broken ribs.'' He finished.

At first I was cofused, then when I added two with two I got it. He secretly admits Aiden is better than he is. ''But I have an amazing plan and you have main role in it.'' He winked at me. '' Look, this plan is brilliant. I assure you.'' He tried to convice me. ''Just hold on, you know if we do the plan, we are risking the friendship with her.'' I started arguing with him.

''Look, Winter, we need to do this, because he isn't good. I knew him since I was in jail with him.'' I was shoked. ''What are you taking about?'' I asked him. He looked at me and started '' Look I'm not good either but I was innocent. He isn't. He raped one girl and I can't let that happen' to her. She suffered enough.''

At first I was stunned with his statment. But then I just breath out. ''Ok, tell me your plan, but please don't make me be sorry for him or her. If he is like that, like you are talking about him, then I'm in. '' ''But first, tell me why you ended up in jail.'' I'm curious. ''It was huge mistake. I said to myself. I was in police station because I was in the wrong time at the wrong place. I didn't mean to end up in a gang fight. They were shooting to everyone and the police caught me. They thought I was the gang leader. But it wasn't me. It was my brother. They switched us and they thought I was him. I ended in a jail because of him. And he didn't even show up and apologize to me when I came out. I was in a jail for one year. After one year they found out who I am actually. I started to take drugs in a jail so I ended up here where I am now. But I don't feel sorry for that. This is the part of my life. And I can take it. I just can't understand how I didn't know I had a brother.''

''Now, I'm telling you my plan. You need to be a good actor for that!'' He assured me. I don't like where is this going.