Chapter 16

Chapter 16

You know the moment when you think everything is perfect and then something unexpected happen and you don't know how to cope with it? That happened to me, well not to me but for my best friend. I know when something happen to them, it is like the rocket landed on my house, while I was taking bath. The waves of emotions. Let's go back to the story, shall we? Yesterday Zoe knocked on my door, when I opened the door I saw her crying. Her make up was all over her face and she look like little panda. I immidietly thought Aiden something do to her and in my head I wrote mental note to go buy a baseball bat, you know. Just to be sure.

'' Come inside Zoe, what happend?'' I spoke. She was slowly going to my bed. She didn't sit on my bed, she layed and she was just starring at the wall in front of here. I didn't know how to start a conversation with her. I think if I told her something she would start crying again. She look so breakable. I slowly aprroached her and I took her hand in my.

'' Zoe, speak to me. You are scaring me.'' I confessed to her. I look at her and she was so scared by herself too. I had no idea what's going on. But I need to find out. With a determind mind like mines was so hard to be patient.

'' I'm pregnant Winter, okay? I didn't think when we did it. It was so fast I didn't even think about protection and what now? I'm going to have a fucking baby, Winter. I'm not ready to be a mother. '' She stopped talking and start crying again. Now she was sitting on my bed. I run to her and hugged her so tight that all her bones are going to be crushed.

'' No, don't think that. You are going to be great mother. I'm here, Theo is here and Aiden is too. Did you tell him? What he said?'' I was courious.

She sniffed and started to speak '' Yes, he said he need time to think about us, but he is not going to leave me. He said that is our love baby. I love him Winter. '' She confessed.

'' You see, I told you. I know that you are scared. Heck if that happend to me I would be a wreck. But you have to know that everyone is with you not. You are not alone and that's the most important thing!''

'' Winter, I don't know what I would do without you. I love you too.'' She sigh '' But I'm so not ready to be a mother. ''

The door went open and Theo stepped inside. When he saw us hugging and crying he started to joke '' Who died?''

'' You ashole, nobody died. We are going to get a new friend in few months. '' I assured him. He didn't get it at first and then when I looked at his belly he opened mouth like he saw a ghost. He was so pale at the face like he is going to blackout.

'' No, no, no Winter. You cheated on me. We slept one time and we had protection.'' He went crazy and I started crying out of the laughter.

'' You ashole I'm not pregnant, she is.'' I pointed at Zoe.

He put his hand on his heart and loudly sigh. '' You crazy woman, you gave me a heart attack'' And then he looked at Zoe '' Oh I knew that, Aiden told me. ''

I frowned than I slapped his hand. You knew and then you went crazy ass ninja on me. '' I murmmed '' You idiot''

He gave me a hug and a kiss on cheek and wisphered '' I heard that and you are going to pay for that. '' I rolled my eyes. '' I already told you you are not Christian Grey nor Jesse Ward. So stop. You are never going to be like them. ''

'' And why not?'' He asked

'' Theo, honey, you watch girl shows and you accepted to act like you are gay. You know I would like to have a gay best friend. But honey, you are stucked with me. '' I tapped his back. This was his time when he rolled his eyes. '' I'm going out. See you later my aligator. '' He jumped in front of me than he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and he left before you could say '' Kimye''

Zoe laughed at our little act in front of her. You could see at her eyes that she is way more relaxed than she ever was when she find out that she is going to have a little baby. I was so happy for her. She is going to be amazing mother.

I looked at her and spoke. '' Just so you know I'm going to be a godmother and you can't stop me. And also I can assure you she is going to be named after me or similar to my name. '' We laughed together and we set up one movie to watch on TV. This is going to be a great night and I can see that Theo and Aiden get on so good even though age gap for me was a big problem, but now we don't see it and I'm really glad about that. I also think he is going to be a great father just like Zoe is going to be a great mother. God, this kid is so lucky and the baby isn't born yet. I can feel it she or he is going to have everything what he or she needs. Maybe someday I can be a mother that would be great, even though I think that would be so messed up. Me and Theo carring about some little fragile person, I think now we can't do that, but we are taking little steps. We have all the time in this world and we are going to spend this time. 

* * *

You think you know everything, yet you'd be suprised how much you don't know. The evening after reavailing the new news by Zoe I was cuddled in front of TV with Theo. We watched some kind of movie on TV, but I knew we didn't watch it, we were think about great news. He stroke my hair with his hand. My head was on his shoulder. The silence was awkward. We knew that silence speaks when words can't. Something bothered us. Something wanted to swim to the surface but we didn't want it.

I started to talk '' I know Zoe and Aiden are going to be great parents. Their relatioship was stronger than anything else. ''

'' Yeah, I think you have a point here. But hell, the kid is going to be cute. '' He kissed my forhead.

'' I agree with you. ''

'' But you must admit our kid would be cuter! '' This sentence cought me off the guard. Was he thinking about us having a child? I didn't know how to answered to that statment. I just smiled kissed his hand and I drafted to sleep. It's impossible how life can change in a good way. We are going to have a child someday. This child will be blessing from us. I really loved him with all his flavess. Even though he was a guy who would rather watch Keeping up with Kardashians than football match or even with his perv mind, but we all know he can't be a dominant fictional charachter. But it's nice to dream. We all can dream whatever we want. Nobody can't stop us of doing that. That's the only thing that no one can touch and interfere us. Just dream, nothing else. You'll be happy. I can asure you.