Chapter 7

Chapter 7

When we came to a party, everybody danced. I was really happy because I didn't partied in months, but on the other hand I was worried because I decided not to drink this evening and I didn't know what to expect. Theo was somewhere in the dancing crowd while I was sitting on the sofa and just thinking how I'm very lucky to have him by my side. I have my best friend by my side, my parents left me and I do think that this is very good time to improve myself and prove them I'm fine without them. I just need some right pat to follow. The room was big and in the croner was sofa where I was sitting. In the middle of the room was a dance floor. People were dancing like there's no tomorrow. They have all drank, but not me. I, as determined to success my goals. It's very hard to keep up with my friends here beacuse they were having fun. All of them were having fun while I was sitting in the corner of the room and waiting to end this shit. Becasue of this situation where I'm at, I finally realised my mistakes I had made in the past.

I was in a full mood of thinking while someone interrupted me in my daydream.

''What's up with you? Why don't you dance with me and just have fun?'' Theo asked.

'' Go, have fun, look there's a girl in the other corner and she is looking at you.'' I answered and pointed into her direction.

''Winter Hinch, I'll go and have fun just because of you. '' Theo said and he just left.

He was drunk, but who am I to him to say that he can't drink. He is a grown up man who should know what he can do and what he can't do. I got up from the sofa and I went searching for Zoe. I didn't saw her since we came together here. I was walking upstairs and I went searching for the rooms.

I found her, but she wasn't alone. When I saw her with Him, my mind blew up. I couldn't think straight. I just look and them and left. The feeling I felt when I came in the room was ... I don't know how to explain. Stunned, maybe.

It didn't last her long to come downstairs and went after me. I was going to my door room just to relax and just to clear up my mind. I think I will never delete this scene from my brain. Not long after I came to my room, someone knocked on my door. I got up from my bed and went to open the door. When I opened, Zoe was standing in front of me. At the moment I could not look at her.

'' How long? '' I asked her with a dissapointment in my voice.

''One month, since you came. But you ... '' She started explaining but I stopped her.

'' You could told me so I can prepare myself. How will I look at him now? '' I asked her.

'' Listen to me, it just happened. Okay? He was there for me since the start. But you need to know you can't tell anyone okay?'' She pleased.

'' I will not tell anybody, but please tell me everything, since the start.'' I responed.

'' When I came here, I was devasted, I was depressed and anoxious. But the first time I saw him I was stunned. He was perfect. With his green eyes and dark brown hair. I know he is not good for me because of our relationship situation. But I started to love him. It's hard to explain but if someone told me two months ago I will be with him I would say to him he is crazy. ''

''Zoe, but why him? Why Mr. Black? '' I started. ''You are crazy!''

''Winter,'' she laughed ''I know but please don't call him Mr. Black, call him Aiden.'' Zoe said.

''And also, I know I'm crazy, but how should I react? He is my boyfriend afterall.'' She confessed.

''Ok, I need a few days to accept this relationship. You are my best friend also and I just need to know that you are happy.'' I told her.

''I am and that's important for me.'' She respond. ''Beside that, he is really good guy if you know him. Yeah, he is boring at the meeting, but that is his job. He is a really good guy for me. '' she stoped ''Beside age.''

''How old is he anyways?'' I asked her.

'' 32. but he doesn't look like that. Right?'' She asked me.

''Oh my God, you are crazy! And yes, he looks like he is a middle age men for me.'' I responded.

...

I couldn't believe how this life is incredible. With upside down moments and everything. If someone told me, my best friend will be with our guy consultor I would say he is crazy, just like her. I need some time to absorb this crazy situation with her and Aiden. At least he has nice name. I think. Oh God, I can't think straight now.