Chatper 11

Chapter 11

Two days ago I sent the letter to my parents. I was so nervous about that because I didn't know what to expect. I was sure my dad will forgive my mistakes, but mum was a different story. She is stubborn and she is always angry at me. I remember, one time when I was little I was on a playground and she started being mad because I didn't pick up the paper I threw at the ground. I know that is wrong, but I was only four. After we came home I couldn't watch TV and she said to me I was a dissapointment to this family. I cried because there wasn't my dad who usually protects me. I literally could cry now, waiting for a letter. Last few night I didn't slept well. My mind is crazy. Theo and my parents are my main problems right now. Also, today is a last day of our meeting group. After the meeting group we will have free time, but also we need to see our psychologyst. Actually I don't know how to open myself to completely stranger. This is going to be hard for me. While I was trying to read some book, someone knocked on my door. It was a postman and he gave me two letters. I was expecting one from my parents, but second was from Theo. I was stunned, I didn't knew he will write me another letter. I started to reading his first.

Dear Winter, check your e-mail.

Possible love, Theo

I write mental note to check my e-mail box after I read my parents letter. I slowly opened their letter and started to reading it.

Dear WInter,

please stop writing us, calling us and searching for forgivness, we tried our best to raise you correctly, but we couldn't, so you are here because of your mistakes, not because of us. I just want to says that we are not consider you of our daughter anymore. We think it's for the best to stop any contact with each others. Every time for last two years when we were togehter we were fighting. This needs to stop, like you said to us that you are over with us, that's what we are doing it now. We don't want you anymore, please forgive us because of this. But it's the best for all.

Bye forever WInter,

Your parents.

Well... I didn't expect this kind of letter. The tears were rolling down my face,but I knew this is not over. This is far from over. I knew my parents, at last I think I knew them. Now I need someone to hug me and say to me that everything will be okay. But I don't know anyone anymore. They all left me. I was in a full mode to cry now, but I remembered that I need to read Theo's letter now. This is going to be harder than I thought. I turn on my computer and went to my e-mail inbox. I need to prepare myself for this e-mail. Slowly, I clicked on Theo's message and started reading it.

Dear my possible WInter,

you see that I remember our little word which means a lot to us. I went away because I need to learn how to love you, I love you as a friend, but I want to love you like you love me. With all my heart. I didn't react like I need it to. But please, forgive me. I'm a mess without you, but also, I'm a mess with you. I just want to be perfect with you. We are far from perfect, but I don't want to be the man who will define you by my mistakes, you know. It's hard to forget past, also it's hard to keep up with a present, but I really don't want to know what is going to happen' in a future, because the future will be tomorrow. Thank you for everything you did to me,because without you I would be dead somewhere. I think your imperfections are the most perfect things about you. You know, when you smile, everything you do is a right decision. So I went to search my other relatives, but I promise you, I will come back,no matter what. We all know I keep my promises. But to you, I will destroy the world if I have to. Keep up with Theo! I will write to you, and please don't watch Keeping up with Kardashian without me. I really miss you. I love you and Take care.

Theo is unhappy because he is not the part of Kardashian klan.

At first when I started reading his e-mail the tears were scrolling down my face, but at the end I was laughing so hard that I cried again. He is so unpredictable for me. He is so bipolar sometimes that it's crazy. I really like him more now and I think my dreams are finally comming true.

Every step I do without him is a step back in our friendship. I think I can manage this if we keep up together without everyone else.

* * *

'' So this is last time we are here together. I just want to tell you guys even though I'm not Brad Pitt nor Johnny Deep so you girls are going back to me crawiling, but my office is open every day. This group meeting is over, you are here for two more weeks and it's all over then.''

Mr. Black was sitting in his chair in the room where the meetings were held. He was speaking tu us about last day that we are here together.

'' Now without funny parts, I'm here to you guys. If you need something, tell me and I'm going to try to help you. I had a lot of funny and good times with you. You guys grew up in a different persons and that is very important. At the end, it was the goal of this hole group meeting thing. I wish you all the best in your future life. '' Mr. Black finished and he slowly got up, he greeted us and he went outside.

After a while we stayed in a room and chat for a little. It was awesome to know that even though we don't have group meetings anymore we are having a support. Even though it's AIden, I can live with that.

'' Winter, what do you say, fancy go swimming with us? '' Zoe asked while she was standing with other two girls.

'' Sure,why not. Let me grab my swim suit from my room and let's meet at the corridor.'' I said to her. I was finally happy even without Theo. Now I know my life doesn't depend on him. It's relaxing.

While I was walking to my room, I had some strange feeling. I don't know what was it, but I keep thinking something is going to happened. I was standing in front of my room and searching for keys, but then I noticed it was unlocked. It was creepy but I wasn't scared. I was terrified. I slowly went in my room prepared to die and then I saw some silhouette. I exactly knew who was it.

'' Missed me?'' He asked. I couldn't believe what my eyes was seeing. He is here! He is really here!