Through The Wormhole

My name is Gladion and I am a pokémon trainer.
Have you ever heard of ultra wormholes? There are this mysterious portals that for some reason tend to open up around the Alola region.
They say that you can reach different dimensions if you step into one, not to mention that you can find yourself face to face with what we call an ultra beast.

I don't know if there is another Alola region somewhere behind a wormhole, I wonder if somewhere else are other versions of me. But what I am about to write in this journal is what makes me unique to other versions of myself if there's any.

My sister Lillie insisted me to start a diary like she does, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Well, here goes nothing.

First I think I must start at the beginning.
I am the son of two amazing parents: Lusamine Remillion and Mohn Hakali.
They are good parents, although I heard that beyond a wormhole my mother isn't as kind as mine.
However, the only thing my mother ever did wrong was overwork non-stop searching for her passion, the ultra beasts.
She liked them since she heard stories from her father about ultra beasts gracing the night sky. She was a little girl then, so of course, she didn't even knew how hideous those creatures really were.

Our mother took care of us along with our butler Hobbs, while our father was off working on a project about small islands that were going to be used for helping pokémon.
That's something my parents had in common, they cared about pokémon and their well being.

My father was the president of the Aether Foundation, a position he inherited from his father. He, however had to leave the foundation in order to work in his Poké Pélago project, leaving my mother as the foundation's new president. In time, my mother's position made her to be very busy, so she asked Hobbs to look for us in her absence.

My sister and I used to visit mother at her workplace, Aether Paradise, a man-made island where the foundation's headquarters where located.
Everything was fine until one day, a day where something terrible happened.

While playing around the foundation, Lillie and I got lost and ended up in the lab area, where a dastardly man, Faba, conducted his own experiments without my mother's knowledge.

He was able to open a wormhole and summon a Nihilego, one of the ultra beasts. My sister got too close and was attacked by the fiend.
I froze helplessly as my sister was about to be abducted by the Nihilego. I wanted to help and save my sister, but my legs just didn't move. Suddenly, a silver blur passed me by and jumped towards the beast slashing it with its mighty claws.

The beast let go of my sister and the silver creature catched her, while the ultra beast returned to where it came from.
Lillie had fainted from the shock, I got close to the Silver hero who had saved my sister and hold her in my arms.
She woke up, I was happy she was safe, she didn't remembered what just had happened but I promised her that day that I was going to protect her from then on.

I thanked the silver creature and Faba approached us, he said that the lab area was a dangerous place and that we should leave, he told me that he was going to take good care of the silver hero, but little did I knew he wasn't going to.

Lillie and I exit the area and kept going through the day as if nothing had happened.
While Lillie had supressed the incident in her mind, that day made me change...I had to become stronger, I had to stop being such a coward...I had to protect my sister!