The Second Cosmog

A new day was rising in the horizon, my Moon and I got ready and went to look for Poni Island's Kahuna.
The Seafolk villagers were really nice to us, giving us directions, items and and helpful advice.

It had been a while since I was in the island, for some reason all major events happen here, and what came next wasn't going to be the exception.
While collecting some berries in the wilds, I saw something I couldn't believe.

It was another Cosmog, like the one Ash took care of, I don't know how it was possible but there it was, approaching Moon.
"Heya little fella!" She exclaimed, the Pokémon happily got near my girlfriend and ate some of the berries she was picking up.

It seemed like Cosmog took a liking to her as it began to follow her around. I told her everything that happened with Ash, my sister and my mother, and how Nebby became Solgaleo.
"If there was a Cosmog that went to become Solgaleo, maybe this one is Lunala" Moon replied.

I knew her secret involving the Moone Pokémon, and how thanks to it, she was able to transform into cosmic matter. But I wasn't able to understand how Lunala ended up reverting to being a Cosmog, heck, I didn't even knew how Ash was contacted by the legendary Pokémon via a dream in the first place.

Solgaleo and Lunala were very mysterious Pokémon that were able to do things others couldn't.
Did that meant there where 2 Solgaleos and 2 Lunalas? Or 2 Solgaleos, 1 Lunala?
These questions kept floating in my mind as I tried to make any sense of it, I felt confused.

All I knew was that I should be wary, nothing positive comes from Alola's legendary Pokémon and the Ultra Beasts they interact with.
So I kept a close look over that Cosmog, although Moony seemed happy to have a new friend.

Unable to find the Kahuna, Moon and I returned to our boat in order to plan our next move.
And if I remember correctly, I heard something coming from some bushes in our way back, someone saying: "They took the bait".