Sunset

A big cloud of dust caused by the collision disappeared, showing a defeated Krookodile.
"Huh...So this is your power after all" Nanu said, getting close to his Pokémon. He help Krookodile stand up and congratulated it for it's hard work.

"Here cutie, have a Sitrus Berry" Moon said, offering the fruit to Krookodile, who ate it happily. She then proceeded to hug it and thank it for the battle.
She was that sweet.

"For your strength, I hereby declare that your grand trial is complete! As for you young blonde, sacrificing your victory to aid your friends and your girlfriend showed me that you aren't just good in battle, but strong at heart, so you pass too"
Nanu exclaimed to everyone.
"Now, can I get back to watch my show?" he yawned.

"Never change uncle" Acerola said with a smile, we all smiled too, and celebrated victory.
It was then time to say farewell to our friends, Hau was going to keep traveling in order to one day surpass his grandfather.

As for Sun, he asked Acerola if she could help him with his "fear of ghosts" so he was going to stay in Malie City for a while. We wished them luck and took our leave to our hotel in order to pack up and go to our next destination.

We didn't knew at the time, but someone was following us.
It was a tall girl with yellow and purple pigtails with a Salazzle.
Moon's secret would come to play a part in our next challenge.

At the same time somewhere in the other side of a wormhole, something black was slowly approaching.