[2] Becoming his fiance?

M A F I A   B O S S

        C H A P T E R   T W O
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I remembered the day you looked into my eyes and I felt my whole world flip"

.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                         .      ⁺        ⁺  
.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚
Hello!😊
                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

Present time

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Its been 5 days since then, you went to the market to buy some groceries. You could still see them following you, his men. They have been following you for the past five days.

They dressed up as normal people so you won't get suspicious, but you knew it. "So I really can't escape...." You scoffed

AT HOME

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Grandpa I need to talk to you" You sat down next to him

"I, um, have a very nice friend in Seoul, I am going to stay there with her." You lied, you are forcefully going to Seoul, To get married to the jerk. "You think I'll believe that? You don't have any friend in Seoul, You don't have any friends at all" Your grandpa chuckled (#Roasted)

Soon, your grandma joined the conversation, And they both are disagreeing. 'What should I do? Taehyung could come here any minute now. Shit.' You thought.

"Okay, we'll let you go once we meet your friend. Where is she???" Your grandma asked. You were speechless, just then someone knocked on the door, Shit is it him!? When your grandma opened the door it revealed a young beautiful girl, you never saw her before.

"Hello! I am Y/N's friend Jisoo!" The girl spoke. "She's such a sweet girl, how come you never told us about her Y/n?" My grandma smiled and hugged the girl "You never told them about me? We're supposed to go on a trip remember?" The girl asked raising a brow, wow she's good at acting.

"Y-Yeah she's my friend, see I was just telling them about our trip." Your grandparents started talking to her about how you met. Conversation full of lies.

"Y/N-ah lets get going before it turns dark" The girl smiled at you. After saying goodbye to your grandparents you looked back at them this might be the last time you see them.