Connected Chapters

Lmao Fight me.

Words: 40206

Amount of time to read: 40-50 mins lie an hour

Y/N...

She never cares......

Always skipping school.....

She hates guys......

Disrespectful......

Bad.........

Loves partying.........

But deep down...

A/N: but deep down in her shoe her sock is sliding off, lol just kidding

She's hurt.........

Him...........?

Kim Taehyung..........

Handsome........

Born to be a MAFIA BOSS...................

Loves to kill.......

Emotionless............

But deep down.....

A/N: his sock is sliding off too, lol i'll stop

He's Lonely......

What happens when the two meet?

Love............?

But she gets involved with the wrong people................

Things change..........

'I'm Sorry-'

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

You were walking alone and saw a light, everything else was dark so you went towards it.

In search of hope but just as you reached it, it disappeared, the dark was also gone you were left in an empty road. It was raining and you were left alone.....again......

"Y/N!!! THIS NO PLACE TO SLEEP!!!" You raised your head with sleepy eyes as you looked at the teacher who had an angry face, "Teach, I had a weird dream" You say.

"This girl! You cant sleep in class. DO. YOU. HEAR. ME" Your teacher yelled "Nah I don't hear you at all" You murmured loud enough for her to hear.

"You...HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED?!" Your teacher nearly screamed her lungs out. "Shut the f**ck up, So annoying" You mumbled. "YOU DON'T TALK TO YOUR TEACHER LIKE THAT, WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?!" Your teacher slammed her hand down on her desk.

"Where was your manners when you stole Ms. Hiyo's Husband?" You smirked, all of your classmates laughed.

"Get. Out. Now" Your teacher gritted her teeth "Sure thing" You walked out of school and went to a small street you like, you often walk here.

There really wasn't a point in your life, you had no goal, you spent most of your time clubbing, smoking or fooling around even though your 16. Who cares. Another part of you loved reading books. All types of books.

Just as you were zoning out you heard someone. It was coming from the door next to you. You couldn't hear clearly so you put your ear to the door.

What's taking place Inside

"Don't kill me, please! I have small kid's I need to take care of, I'll delete all the evidence!"

Then you heard a very deep voice,