[9] Once Again

M A F I A   B O S S

        C H A P T E R   N I N E
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She realized it, that fate doesn't care about your plans"

"This was destined to happen, and that couldn't be undone"

"Funny right? two people who 'hate' each other meet again"

"But one of them was aware of the fact that"

"They were still in love"

.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                         .      ⁺        ⁺  
.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

Your eyes couldn't believe it, Taehyung was standing right in front of you. Is this a dream? Standing next to him was Hoseok who choked on his drink after looking at you.

"Taehyung this is Y/n, I told you about her right?" Namjoon looked at Taehyung "This is...her?" Taehyung asked.

"Very unexpected right?" You managed a small smile

"Hoseok why don't you accompany Namjoon somewhere else" Taehyung breathed then out from his nose then to mouth "Are you fine with this situation?" Hoseok asked Taehyung and Taehyung gave him that 'Don't act like you know better' look. "Okay, okay, Come here Namjoon lets go revive your ded brain cells" Hoseok sighed and grabbed Namjoon "What??" Hoseok just put his arm around Namjoon and dragged him along leaving you and Taehyung alone.

"You haven't changed much" You sighed flipping your long ass hair from suffocating your neck "Was I supposed to change?" He started at you "No, no, so? did all these years cool your anger" You stared back at him "I'm not angry anymore, I'm actually dissapointed in myself" He replied "And why is that?"

"How could I forgive you just like that? This bothered me a lot."

"Oh you were the one who got played by me, right I almost forgot that." You just went along you didn't care if he believed you or not at this point in time "How does all this feel like?" He questioned still staring at you "By all this you mean?" You put your glass of champange on a tray as a waiter walked pass "Fame, Money, Success?"

"Feels okay, pretty good" You smiled "So you've been enjoying a happy luxurious life all this time?" You heard a bit of anger in his tone "Yeahhh and it's pretty fun" You lied.