[3] Escape.

M A F I A   B O S S

        C H A P T E R   T H R E E
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He wanted her to fix his broken pieces without realizing he was breaking hers"

.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚
oof☠
                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                         .      ⁺        ⁺  
.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

You woke up in your room to the living nightmare you're in. You went to take a long bath trying to finish all the water in the house, didn't work though. " I need to escape, how should I? Call the police for help?" You began to turn off the water pipe, "Can't do that. He has keeps track of my phone. He knows whatever I do on it." I start grumbling nonsense " Maybe I should spend more time here, gain his trust, then run off? That sounds more of a suitable plan."

You got out of the bathroom and pulled on some clothes, you put your hair in a messy bun and jumped on the bed. You pulled out Taehyung's diary from yesterday.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
BOOK'S P.O.V
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I hate this world. I hate this family. I hate my father, he killed my mother in front of me. This world is so cruel.

They make me kill people, my mom used to tell me to never do that. But if I don't, they beat me, they give me a harsh punishment.

Sometimes they use a bare iron on my back, sometimes it's even worse...

I just turned thirteen today, but I hate it. As I grow older, they become more strict. They tell me I need to become a Mafia boss.

I want to be like other kids. Jimin, Hoseok, Sin B, and Jisoo also come from this family, but they play around like normal kids do. They smile.

I hate this whole thing. All you get here is a pain, nothing else. I feel like I'm dying, I don't have anyone. My childhood has been destroyed, no my life has been destroyed.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Y/N'S P.O.V.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Before I knew it my hands were sweaty, did Taehyung really write this? That explains why he is like this, his childhood was very, very, cruel. I feel bad for him. You got up feeling sympathetic and walked outside.