Extra chapter 1🔞

DISCLAIMER.

If you are young or uncomfortable reading this please exit and do not report the book since it's clearly for mature audiences only.

Alrighty! I am @Yoomin_YJ and I'm an amazing rat that lives under bed sheets.😂😂

(based off of chapter 11)

"I never stopped loving you, even when I hated you," he said "Are you saying all that because I'm sick now?!" you shouted "Exactly, because I care about you because I love you" a slight light pink blush went on your cheeks but it wasn't noticeable "And I should never have loved you, but I did love you, I loved you a lot and still fucking do" He growled "Every single night I dreamed about you, then waking up and not finding you next to me felt like hell" His hands started slightly trembling.

"You don't, you wouldn't have done so much to hurt me if you did" you stepped back as he stepped forward, "I thought hurting you would give me peace, but the pain just grew bigger" he continued "I don't know what's happening to me right now, but maybe when I wake up in the morning. I'll be like how I usually am, and I'll be regretting saying all of this." He stepped forward and hugged you, he doesn't normally speak his mind so this was a rare occasion.

I hugged him back, am I crazy? probably. This took a very weird turn. He buried his head in the crook of my neck. I was probably going crazy or I was drunk because I grabbed his face and stared at it before kissing him roughly.

Taehyung was shocked but in this moment we let go of all the pain we both had and loved each other.

he grabbed my hips pushing his tongue in and tasting the inside of my mouth. You jumped and wrapped you legs around his waist making the kiss deeper. he grabbed your butt holding you firm as you both continued to kiss.

You suddenly felt so good. Like this was the most amazing thing ever. You felt happy. It was weird.

Taehyung layed you on the bed hovering on top of you. he paused just staring in your eyes. You both were staring at each other for a while. And you felt something against your thigh.

Boner.

You pulled him back into the heated kiss and his hands roamed your body. the situation was hot. Really hot. He started to slowly grind against your body, to which you let out a small moan leaning you head back. taehyung takes the chance and starts marking your neck.

He licked sucked and bit all over making sure there was purple and red marks everywhere. It had felt even when he reached your sweet spot. He abused that spot making you moan loudly. He ran his tongue over the spot and the hot feeling began to grow in you.

He removed his shirt and you ran your hands down his chest admiring the abs Taehyung had. He helped you take off your shirt and bra. He grabbed your back and lifted you up, he sat on his bed placing you on his thighs. He started kissing you again and you grabbed his hair pulling him in more.

God you couldn't get enough of his lips.

He grabbed your hips tightly pulling you in more, you grinded against his boner. Taehyung groaned in the heated kiss. He pulled away. Staring into your eyes. He gulped and lifted you up.