My other books

Haiii this a quick something I wanna say.I  have a a BTS cover shop sooo. Anyways I started another book called serendipity but I only have two chapters written cause I'm taking a break from writing chapters currently. But I will below place 1 chapter of serendipity and if you likey go checky. lmfao fight me. Also this story is mine I did not re-write this story, I came up with it and it's crappy so please be aware lol.

Please enjoy...

(Hi lovely people, so in my story I switch between the words 'I' and 'You' alot so I apologize for that. I will edit this book once I am complete with it which will maybe take a little bit of a while since I'm planning to make this book a bit long and also re-write later on. Also Jin calls you Lee but your name is Sua.)

I sighed watching my little sister paint a mini portrait of the faggot Park Jimin

From since 1st fucking grade she had a crush on Jimin but sadly...Jimin isn't intrested. Days apon days she would wake up early around 4 or 5 AM and go and make breakfast and lunch for Jimin. Then she would put little roses with note cards saying ' For Park Jimin♡♡'.

Sometimes she would even go to the conveinence store and buy bubble tea for the brat. It was quite annoying, your little sister, who is just 16 years old, falling head over heels for a boy who doesn't like her back. And the thing that is the worst.....is

Jimin lives in the same apartment complex as us. So every morning, she would wait for him to come out and she would give him the breakfast, lunch, bubble tea, or whatever. And what he would do is so utterly rude and hurtful...

Flashback...

I just finished making everything for Jimin! I hope this time he doesn't-

'Beep' 'Beep'

My alarm rang shaking me out of my thoughts. I have to catch him this time because apparently he's coming out more early.

I quickly slip on my bookbag and grab Jimin's things and rush out the door.

I open the apartment gate to see no Jimin but his bike was there so he hasn't left. I walk over to my bike and unlock it from the (I forgot the name, bike rack?).

I checked in the bag I packed for Jimin making sure everything was there. And of course, everything was there.

I had stood outside for around 6-8 minutes when the apartment gate opened revealing Jimin.

He had recently dyed his hair pink and he looked cute yet hot. His plump lips were set on full display. And let me not even get started on his jawline.

I walked closer to him and he just showed no emotion.

"Good morning Jimin! I made breakfast, lunch and I bought some bubble tea for you. I noticed that you have not been looking well recently, so I also bought you some medicine." I smiled and pushed the bag of food and bubble tea towards him.

"I don't want anything from you, leave me alone" He snatched the bag from your grasp and threw it on the floor. Tears welled up in your eyes as all the hard work you put into the food was put to waste again.

Jimin sighed and unlocked his bike from the bike rack and hopped on it, adjusting the bag on his back before pedaling off.

"W-Wait on me!" You quickly grab your bike and quickly pedal after the boy.

This happens everyday. But yet you still loved him. You could never stop loving Park Jimin. He was everything you could ask for.

Even though sometimes he may hurt you...He doesn't tear you apart mentally or most definitely not physically.