[4] A small feeling

M A F I A   B O S S

       C H A P T E R   F O U R
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stuck somewhere between not caring and caring too much"

.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                         .      ⁺        ⁺  
.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

The alarm wouldn't shut up own its own so you had to get up and dismiss it yourself. You threw your phone at the edge of your bed,

"Annie!"

You shouted. Annie is the woman who is in her mid-thirties who is taking care of you. It's been a bunch of days since the thing that happened. The doctor said that the damage was mainly on the muscles and not the bones. It might take up to 2 weeks or more to heal. Annie came and helped you get up, she washed your face and put your hair in a bun (you can choose if you want long or medium or short{I like long hair}).

You weren't able to walk much so Annie helped you sit in the wheelchair and pushed you out of your room.

She took you to the living room where you saw a man sitting on the couch with some books on the table. "Is he my teacher?" I ask Annie quietly, she stopped the wheelchair and push it to the table then she shifted you to the couch. "Yes," she whispered back then walked into the kitchen. "Hello ma'am my name is Youngjae, I will be your teacher," The man said. (The actual teacher is Jonghyun, but I just can't put it there it really hurts)|."Just so you know I don't respect teachers," You said bluntly "That alright, I brought some books. Let's start off with maths" He smiled.

He left after teaching for a while. You were happy, you got books so at least you can pass time by reading. "Ummm... ma'am I already asked sir, I need to leave since I have some things to take care of. Can you stay on your own??" Annie asked "Yea I can, I'm much better now. You can go" You smiled but your eyes stilled glued to the book's pages. Like always, you were alone now, You like it better this way. You were bored so you decided to try something, maybe it wasn't a good idea but you'll do it anyway. You slowly got up from the wheelchair and walked towards the stairs. You kept whispering to yourself, "You can do it Y/n! You can do it." You slowly walked up the stairs, it was hard but you managed to do it. You started to get excited like you just got a million dollars, you walked to the kitchen grabbing something to eat, but you couldn't roam around too much. You watched T.V. for the whole day basically without realizing, you soon felt tired after a while. You stood up and walked to the stairs again and had to take one step at a time when all of a sudden, you felt a terrible pain in your legs so you couldn't move at all.