[7] Is this the end?

M A F I A   B O S S

       C H A P T E R   S E V E N
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your all I have left now.."

⁺       ˚       

.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                         .      ⁺        ⁺  
.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

Your eyes went wide at the sight, you had reached your grandparent's house last night and found both your grandpa and grandmas dead body.
 Your eyes stayed wide at the horrible sight. This is something you never wanted to happen.

"No, no, no.....e-everything is o-okay" You stutter as your hands begin slightly begin shaking. "Wake up I have a lot to talk. Your listening right? Y-You both are asleep, right?" You denied it, you denied it a lot, but soon you realize you can't change reality. You put your hands around your head as tears streamed down your cheeks. You started to cry.

You cried quite loudly. You heard footsteps outside your room's door. You took out your gun you thought it was the killer. But it was just the neighbor. He looked horrified.

"I-I heard screams, Y/n you have a gun? D-Did you...Oh lord what have you done" The neighbor stood still like ice. You didn't give a fuck about what he was saying, he soon left, you were still crying. After 5 minutes you heard the police. 

They came and took the bodies away "Y/n right? you will have to come with us" An officer spoke to you he waved handcuffs in front of you basically indicating 'You have to wear this' you glared at him "I'm a victim, not a suspect" You spoke hiccuping from all that crying "Well apparently your not a victim or a suspect, your a criminal" He glanced at the gun in your hand "Okay, do whatever you want" You put your arms as the officer cuffed your hands and put you in the back of the police car.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Police Station

"Speak explain why you killed them" You stayed quiet knowing very well you would never kill your grandparents, "I said speak!!" He yelled yet you didn't even flinch.

 "You think I'm scared of your baldi looking headass" The officer looked down in shame rubbing his bald head( lmao I'm just joking hahahhahahahaAHHAHAHAH)

 "What's that?? Are you weeping? You're a murderer" He continued trying to get you to speak "I am not the one that killed them. I loved them" You looked at your trembling hands.