Extra chapter 5

I will not update until the 31st thats basically new years. I was gonna keep this chapter as part of the other chapters I have written for new years. But.....amazing beautiful people wanted me to update so I felt bad if I didn't update I would feel bad so. There is about 1-3 cbapters for new years.

This chapter is crappy asf.

Also Y/n is pregnant.....Any suggestions?

Boy or girl?

Boy name?

Girl name?

Twin boys?

Twin girls again?

Or triplets?

I can't choose so....help!!!

From the way he looked you could tell he was still taking in the information.

"Pregnant.......?"

"Pregnant!"

"Pregnant?!?!??!"

He stood up jumping around screaming. He ran all over the house before running towards you. "You're not joking right????" You nodded.

"Yea!!!!!" He picked up Eunwoo lifting him into the air "Woooo uncle!" Eunwoo giggled. Taehyung placed Eunwoo back down and went back to you.

"I love you so fucking much Y/n, I will take care of you so fucking well" He kissed you.

"Yah! It's cute and all but watch your fucking mouth! Oh, whoops" Julianna said "Yea, and you're cursing yourself" Taehyung laughed.

You kissed him again smiled.

"I hope you enjoy your christmas gift" You smiled "I sure did" He chuckled. "I'm still hungry Imma go eat, anyone want anything?" Jimin stood up stretching. "Yeah bring some fruits and chips please! Oh and also bring the fruit punch with cups." You said smiling.

"Oh good lord" Jimin said shaking his head walking into the kitchen area.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

4 months later......

You were now 4 months and 2 weeks pregnant. Your stomach began to grow and now you had a noticeable bump. Taehyung left your side only to get tou food and drinks, deal with the fighting twins, or answer the doorbell. Anytime you had vomited or got swollen feet or anything Taehyung was by your side.

You weren't complaining though.

Taehyung wasn't with you when you were pregnant with the twins so he was trying to make up for the 9 months he missed. You loved that, you loved that Taehyung was trying to fix everything he did.

It wasn't all his fault it's the actions he did towards you when he believed his uncle that really hurt you and him. Now you both were expecting more children and were insanely in love.

"Does it feel better?" Taehyung asked as he continued massaging your swollen ankles. "Yeah it's fine, aren't you tired go rest its 11:53" You say concered "No, your feet are swollen, I have to help you feel better." Taehyung said.

You sighed "This is regular in pregnancy Tae....You can't stop the swelling by just massaging a lot. It will keep coming back. It's fine TaeTae" You tried. Taehyung paused taking in what you said "Hmmm.....that's true but atleast let me ease the pain down a bit Y/n" At that point you realized you couldn't get Taehyung to sleep unless....

"Tae!!!!! My tummy and my head hurts come lay down next to me NOW!" You said in a whiney voice. Taehyung flew to your side in the bed faster then my wig flies when Jimin shows his abs.