[13] A sparkle of hope

M A F I A   B O S S

  C H A P T E R   T H I R T E E N
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So she left him?"

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"What a boring story"

.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                  .      ⁺        ⁺  

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   

                   .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .

   .      ⁺  
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

Your eyebrows joined together. How could she find it boring? It was just not a story but your love story.

You looked over to your twin daughters. Yes, real Daughters. Their names were Taeyeon and Tae-Ri (you can switch up the names if you want).

Of course, you didn't tell them the actual story or about Taehyung. You just switched up the character names and turned it into a fairytale.

"Why do you find it boring?" You asked Taeyeon as she was the one to say the story was boring. "Becuase it doesn't have an end" she pouted a crossed her arms "That's the end, well it's a sad one" you put your hands up defensively "Look we all know if it's not happy, it's not the end" Tae-Ri said Taeyoung high-fived her sister and looked back at you.

But a realization hit you. You were dead and you would never have been able to meet him. "You're talking big things for a 3-year-old" You looked at Tae-Ri who just shrugged "Three and a Half!" Taeyoung frowned "When is Jimin coming back? I miss him" Tae- Ri pulled the sheets on her "Not now, He's busy. Go to sleep now I already told you a story." You got up and headed towards the light switch "I don't wanna sleep!" You turned and gave your motherly glare at Taeyeon but the girl just simply sat there unbothered.

"Just go to sleep already dammit! I have work to do" You rubbed your forehead "How about a deal-" Tae-Ri sat up so fast you nearly screamed, "How about you go do your work and we draw?" Tae-Ri looked at you with big eyes "I don't why you're always drawing those useless stick bones." You rolled your eyes "They're not useless!" Taeyeon said with a hint of cry in her voice.