[6] 3 Words

M A F I A   B O S S

          C H A P T E R   S I X
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Once upon a night.......I never wanted to end" 

I never wanted to end" 

.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                         .      ⁺        ⁺  
.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

"I'm telling you gramma I'm fine!" You said while keeping the phone between your ear and shoulder and reading a book. 

"But still! You said you were going on a trip not living there!" Your grandmother had a hint of fear in her voice.

"Look I'm much happier here, I'm living with my best friend." You were pissed "But still it worries me. You know that Taehyung also lives in Seoul. What if----" You rolled your eyes.

"So you expect me to bump into him out of nowhere and boom, I'm in danger?" You continue reading your book.

"Still, your only sixteen, this is a dangerous world!" Your grandmother shouted. "Nothing is more dangerous than your anger. Chill, I'll come visit sometime." You moved your eyes on a cute little kitten moving near the window.

"Y/N please do that. I keep having weird dreams, it almost feels like my days are near." Your grandma whispered the last part, which you heard. "Shhhhh, don't start with that again. You're too young to die." 

You hung up before she could say anything. Taehyung was probably listening to the conversation. As far as you could remember, you didn't do anything that would anger him. Actually so far..... He's actually been not-so-much-of-an-asshole towards you. When he comes back he talks to you. He talks about his business life, his mom, his first love, his past and you. And you also, talk about your life. Like how you always managed to get in trouble and stuff. You were kinda, no, you actually were happy.

A lot of things happened between you too, But you weren't sure about your feelings. You were in a complete confusion. You think you like him a lot but then you think about how you were forced into this, it pisses you off.

You spent most of your time here, reading and stuff since you had nothing much to do. You signed at the thought.

"Ma'am, Mr. Taehyung is calling you to the garden." A guy pops out of nowhere and tells you to meet Taehyung in the garden. "What's this? He's back early?" You put the book down carefully and follow the guard.