Extra chapter 7

ARGHHHHHH!!!!

SO I POSTED THIS CHAPTER AND I WAITED FOR PPL TO VIEW IT AND HOURS LIKE FCKIN HOURS IT SAID 0 VIEWS STILL SO I'M CONFUSED. I POSTED BOTH 7 AND 8 CHAPTERS AND ESPICIALLY I WANTED TO POST NUMBER 8 AND 12AM AND I DID.

ugggghhhh

I should have double checked😩😩😩

Pls don't hate me....!!! I made a mistake of not checking so pls forgive me🙏🏽.

Love ya! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

YESSS I THINK I FINALLY GOT THE STORY UP WOOOOO!

STORY TIME!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
2 months later...

It is now 12 hours until the gender reveal party....

There are currently 32 guests and things are going well.

Taehyung reached first concerned about you. When he reached he was confused (as always😩) and asked why this hall was set up like this and everything. You told him its the gender reveal for your baby and he instantly lit up being excited and everything.

"Wow, this place is beautiful" You turned to see a smiling Jimin with a sleeping Eunwoo on his hip. "Wow indeed, I thought you might be too busy to come" You said hugging Jimin "Nah, I finished up a lot of my work so I'm done for around 5 or 4 days" You nodded smiling. Eunwoo slowly lifted his head taking in his surrondings. "Mommy...I'm tired" Jimin nodded and soon walked off to a seat where he patted Eunwoos back until the boy was asleep.

"I swear although Eunwoos real parents aren't Jimin and Yoongi....I feel that boy looks a lot like Yoongi and acts like Yoongs a lot. Number one, Eunwoo sleeps a lo-" You cut Taehyung off by kissing him.

"Shut the fuck up" You smiled innocently walking away to greet a few guests that have just arrivied. Taehyung shook his head following you quickly to as well greet guests.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Jungkooks POV

Y/n is pregnant?!? And apparently again!!!! Jungkook shook his head eyes widening.

Kim Y/n???

Hell no....

Jungkook grabbed his phone and searched up 'Kim y/n' He found so many results saying things like...

'kIm y/N cRaCk ViNeS'

'Kim Y/n is apparently pregnant again!?!?'

'Mafia boss Taehyung and singer Kim Y/n? Match or no Match?'

Jungkook clicked on the second website and saw a picture of you in public with a large stomach. Jungkooks eyes went wide as he saw who was nwxt to you.

Kim Taehyung.

Thoughts questions and basically jUnGsHoOk ran through his brain.

'Wait, didn't Y/n and Taehyung break off?'

'Does she have more than 1 child?'

'WHAT THE FUCK?'

Jungkooks body hardened as he heard a knock on his office door. Jungkook slowly stood and walked to the door "Who's it?" He asked "I am here to deliver a invatation from Kim Y/n" Jungkook opened the door and saw a tall guard hand a letter towards it.

Jungkook took it and thanked the 6'3 man and closed back the door. He walked back to his desk confused as fuck. He was just searching you up online and he legit just got a letter from you.

He took the invatation into his hands and slowly ripped the top off. He was slighty confused to see too baby foot stamps on the envelope. Pink and blue??? Jungkook was confused.