[11] Goobye Forever?

M A F I A   B O S S

     C H A P T E R   E L E V E N
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we start over?"

"Can we be strangers again?"

"And relearn thing we already know?"

"And crate new memories?"

"But most of all"

"Give each other second chance."

"But deep down they both know it won't be simple like that"

.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                         .      ⁺        ⁺  
.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

The guy fired the gun. 'No this can't be happening' You felt tears in your eyes. The bullet hit him somewhere in the torso. The thought of not seeing suga anymore terrified you. 'Who's gonna be there when I'm sad? Who will I joke with? Who's gonna annoy me now' You started to cry.

"You care about him a lot I see" Taehyung spoke looking at you "He was the one who saved me when you didn't trust me and left me" you whispered but no one heard as you started crying.

It felt like you couldn't hear anything anymore. Like all your senses were going away. Without realizing you fell to the floor.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
2 Months later~

Y/n's POV

I woke up and looked at the time. It's 4 in the morning. I slept at 1 so that would make 3 hours of sleep. Well, this was pretty normal. The dark circles under my eyes could explain that. I kept my foot on the floor and looked at the side table. Again? There were some papers. Well over the past couple of months I've had a lot of legal things to sign. Probably because some people think I'm actually kidnapped. Rather than living in 'privacy'. Where's the lie though? But I have to sign this stuff sending proof that I'm okay and stuff. I took the paper and signed it without even reading it. What's the point of reading it when I know I can make a difference. I don't have a choice in anything. Honestly, I stopped caring. Whatever Taehyung does I show no emotion, no expression no nothing anymore. I act like I don't care. I don't even show attitude. Let's say I'm more like a zombie now.