[12] A secret

M A F I A   B O S S

    C H A P T E R   T W E L V E
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She left him although she loved him"

"It was because..."

"Because..."
    .
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                  .      ⁺        ⁺  

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   

                   .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .

   .      ⁺  
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

"Y/n is dead.....And it's all because of you!" Namjoon completely broke down and started crying "What did you say?"

"You heard that right!"

"Nice joke" Taehyung laughed "I'm serious!" Namjoon kicked and screamed, "Do you think I will believe you?" Taehyung rolled his eyes "Just turn on the T.V" Namjoon dropped his head and looked down.

One of the guys changed the channel of the T.V to the news and turned up the volume.

"Shocking news of the star Y/n is everywhere," The reporter said hurriedly "Fans from all over the world are devastated by her death" She continued "After hiding for 2 months. This morning she was found at the patrol station".

"Patrol station was under construction and dangerous. Sources say she was in a hurry."

"She also looked scared, she stepped out of the car, just as she grabbed the handle, something went wrong" The reporter sighed looking sad "And there was a blast. Some people say it's her fault for not seeing the 'danger' sign while other people say it was the worker's fault for not providing any security in around the area."