[5] First Date

M A F I A   B O S S

        C H A P T E R   F I V E
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't mean to fall in love with you, but you made it so easy"

.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                         .      ⁺        ⁺  
.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

You sat down on the couch angrily and crossed your legs and hands and made a 'fuck you' face.

"Why is my kitten angry?" Taehyung walked towards you, "Two months, two fucking months I've been locked up in here" You mumbled making Taehyung smile, "So what? You want me to set you free? Absolutely not," He folded his arms.

"At least take me out somewhere I'm suffocating, literally" You rolled your eyes "Take you out? Do you think I'm your boyfriend?" He scoffed "I didn't say that! I mean just let me be out of here for a while" You pout "I'm going to Incheon for a day, I would have taken you but you'll misbehave" He said in a matter-a-factly way "No, No, No, I won't misbehave. I'll keep quiet." You made puppy eyes "And you won't go back to your family" He raised a brow "Condition accepted." You smiled.

"Good girl, stay ready till tomorrow morning" He walked off "Sure, we'll go out somewhere right? Somewhere fun?" You shouted and he turned back around "Depends if I have enough free time".|

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
A day later

Time passed quite fast and you were in the hotel room in Incheon. Taehyung didn't even come in, he left for his 'business'. You laid on your stomach and pulled out your phone. Your jaw dropped seeing how wifi connected automatically. Thank god, I can finally watch the past episodes I've missed these past months".

You watched most of the missed episodes but at the end of the last one, it got disconnected and you knew who did that. "Why must you kill me in this way" You groaned. You got hungry and pulled on your jacket and headed towards the restaurant.

You finished eating and looked out the window. There was a lot of girls and media were there. There must be a celebrity staying here.

This looked like a famous hotel after all. You called the waiter to make your payment, but he kept rejecting. You didn't resist, it probably because of Taehyung. You began walking back to the hotel room. You suddenly bumped into a hard chest, You look up at the huge man and the familiar face.