[17] Tears

M A F I A   B O S S

C H A P T E R   S E V E N T E E N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In the end I still love you."

"I'm glad to know you love me too."

"Now, we can love each other without pain."

.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                  .      ⁺        ⁺  

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   

                   .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .

   .      ⁺  
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

Taehyung walked around in circles hands covered in blood walking near the operation room. Finally the doctor came out and took off his mask with scared eyes.

"What happened??? Is she okay???" The doctor gulped "She is not alive..." but he quickly added.

"But she is not dead either! she is on oxygen. The next 24 hours are important for her. If she wakes up during those 24 hours she's fine...if she doesn't......I'm sorry"

Taehyung grabbed the doctors by his collar and the not so tall doctor was nearly not touching the ground.

"What do you mean if she doesn't make it!??! I will erase your entire blood line!" Taehyung yelled.

Taehyung was afraid of the thought of living without you scared him. He heard someone sobbing and looked behind him. It was Taeyeon she was sobbing and Tae-Ri just had tears in her eyes.

"Why are you like this dad? where is mommy?" Taeyoen wiped her tears "I'm sorry you have to see this" Taehyung hugged her "Everything will be ok"

"Yes it will be alright" The voice belonged to Rosabella. Beside her standing was Hoseok. Taehyung was a bit shocked to see her of all people here. "What reason do you have for coming here?"

Rosabella stayed quiet. Her eye were a bit teary. She moved forward told both Tae-Ri and Taeyeon's hand. "She insisted on coming, no idea why" Hoseok told Taehyung "Now that I think about it boss, your affection for Y/n is, well a lot. Plus she was able to identify-"

"What is it you wanted to ask?" Rosabella asked Taehyung cutting off Hoseok. "what exactly has been going on between you and Y/n?" Rosabella sighed "Since most of the twists have gotten cleared, I'll clear this one too..Y/n and I are sisters by blood. And right now I am worried sick about my little sister who is fighting between life and death."

Hoseok and Taehyung looked at each other as none of them was expecting this. Just then a nurse came out of the operating room. "Three people can visit her at time. Don't talk to her about stressful things." The nurse waited for two people step forward.