"The same person"

"Girls remember something? Tomorrow what day it is ?" I asked my daughters while making them sleep on my lap, both on either side.

"Ummm PICNIC ?" Hyuna looked at Hyejin.

"Yes Picnic ...I remember Jaemin saying about it." Hyejin now looked at me.

"Yes girls. So you need to sleep early and wake up early. OKAY ?"

"OKAY!" They are so excited.

I tapped their backs trying to make them sleep.

Should I ask him ? He will probably say no. But still I can atleast give a try.

Hyuna and Hyejin felt asleep after a while.

So I slowy lifted their heads and kept on their respective pillows and gave a kiss on their foreheads."Good Night sweeties..Mommy Loves you"

I slowly came out of the room.
.
.
I looked at the clock. It's 12:30 p.m. and he is still not home yet.

*Ding Dong*

I heard the door bell ring. I rushed to the door.

I opened the door.

"Can't you be any faster ...you are too slow" Hoseok gave me a cold look. He was never like this.

He was the warm hearted one. I miss him. Even though he is with me I don't believe this the same person whom I loved.

"Hobi what happened to you ? Why are you being like this ? Please tell me." I back hugged him.

He pulled back from the hug harshly. "What will happen to me?...uhh and moreover I don't believe that I married a woman like you...Ahh seriously???"

"Hoseok ! HOSEOK ! you are not the Hobi I knew ! Who are you ? " I took a hold of his hand and kneeled down. Tears streaming down my cheeks. "Please don't joke arround...It's almost 3 months and it's not even funny anymore..." I cried even more.

He took out his hand from my grip and left.

I stayed there crying, trying to get myself back, trying to get My HOBI back.

*Next Day*

"Hoseok where are you going ? " I saw Hoseok walking towards the entrance door.

"Work !" He had his sunglasses on and moved out of the house without looking at me.

"Bu-" He slammed the door. "-ut it's Sunday"

"I WANT MY NORMAL FAMILY BACK !" I screamed to myself, just in my thoughts. I tried to hold back my thoughts and feelings once again.

*10 a.m. , sunday*

"Honey please pass me those, will you ? " I'm done with the lunch for the picnic.

"Yep mommy !!! I'm so excited !" They love helping me out. My daughters.

"Ma~ where is appa ? Isn't he coming ?" Hyejin asked me.

"Ani-yah...he just have some very very important work.." I tried to give them a smile.

"Okay now let's go !! Kaja~"

"Yaaay !!!!" They both cheered.

*Hyuna's p.o.v*

*Saturday night*

Ding Dong

"Can't you be any faster ...you are too slow"

"Hobi what happened to you ? Why are you being like this ? Please tell me."

"What will happen to me?...uhh and moreover I don't believe that I married a woman like you...Ahh jinjja"

"Hoseok ! HOSEOK ! you are not the Hobi I knew ! Who are you ? "

"Please don't joke arround...It's almost 3 months and it's not even funny anymore..." I cried even more.

"We might be six but we know what's goin' on..right Hyejin ?" I said to Hyejin. She nodded.

*Sunday Morning*

"Hoseok where are you going ? "

"Work !"

"Bu-" *dang* "-ut it's Sunday"

"You know Hyuna...something is not right." As she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Yes, I think that too !"

"Hyuna maybe we should tell Jin Uncle...you know he is very good and also very intelligent."

"Yes...you are right. He can solve anything. Nothing is impossible for him." We did a high five. "HWAITING ! WE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING JUST TO WHAT IT WAS BEFORE !"

*PRESENT*
*In side the car*
"You idiot ...why did you ask about appa to mother ...she is sad .. look at her now" I whispered to Hyejin.

"I'm sorry...It's just that I miss our old Dad..he looks so different now" She whispered back.

"What are you 2 whispering back there...huh ?" Mum asked.

"Oh no Mother we are just discussing what to play with Jaemin." I made something up.

To be continued~