"Hurricane"

The light came in through the window. Hoseok's bright face was lighten up in the dark. He slowly opened his eyes and found a crying figure sitting on the sofa beside his bed, facing the opposite side.

He didn't know how to react nor he knew what was going on.

He blinked his eyes and tried to bring back his memories but nothing flashed into his mind.

He thought of calling the woman in his room "Excuse me Miss ? Do you know why I am here ?"

The shaky voice of Hoseok reached Yeri's ears. She instantly turned towards him. "Baby ...I am so sorry"
She cried.

She somehow pressed the button to call for the doctor.

She went to him and tried to take his hands and give him a kiss but he refused her. "Miss do I know you ?" He asked, looking a bit confused by her.

"Baby please don't do this to me...It's me...It's me your Yeri. Baby..." She cried loudly.

A nurse held Yeri back "Ma'am please be quite." The nurse took her out of the room.

Taehyung held her as soon as she got out of the room. While The others were gone to have breakfast.

"Princess" Taehyung cried looking at his sister.

He made her sit.

"Oppa he doesn't remember me" she started crying even more.

It was like in a single blink of an eye she lost everything. Her daughters first and now her husband.

She is young and weak.

It was as if a strong hurricane came and took away everything, leaving only a single person behind.

No one would have been prepared for that hurricane.

Neither was she prepared.

Taehyung held his sister close to his chest and patted her back. "He still loves you...shhh"

He called his hyungs.

<In the I. C. U>

"You are requested to answer each and every question that will be asked to you" the doctor said while examining his eyes.

Hoseok nodded.

The doctor sat on the chair beside the bed and his 2 interns were behind him.

"Define yourself"

"My name~" Hoseok hesitated a bit but he started again "My name is Jung Hoseok. I lived with my parents in Gwanju. I have an elder sister and we recently got shifted to Seoul. Ummm....I am the CEO of the company named JHS ..." He nervously looked at the doctor. "That's it"

"Okay ...but what about your married life ...do you remember anything ?"

"Oh I think that's something personal but still you doctors are doing your work so ...I am still single and I was married to a girl..named Yeri when I was 18 but I gave her divorce right after she said that she was pregnant and now I am dating Choi Yuna." He said.

"Thank you. We will come to you later. Take rest. See if you remember anything from the past." The doctor said.

"Wait doctor ...what had happened with me ? And that lady who was here was my ex wife right ?" Hoseok looked at the doctor.

"Umm...you fainted and Yes that lady is still your wife"

The doctors left the room.

Jin and the others were there.

The doctor called for Jin, Namjoon and Young-do in his cabin.

" Doctor Oh what happened ? What did he say ?" Namjoon raised his voice.

"Umm maybe you all must sit and listen to what he said.... i recorded it myself...as instructed by Officer"

The three men listened to the recording.
.
.
Namjoon was at his worse. "Hoseok can't do this he is lying...how can he not remember us and his wife...he didn't even mention us....it was as if someone instructed him to say like this.." He sighed.

Jin patted his brother.

"Hoseok's brain is in a miserable state right now...he said what was instructed to him ...just like a parrot does...and by looking at him it feels as if he has been into that conversation that happened with Yuna...and please don't stress his brain..I've already done the investigation...that you need...He needs rest...his brain is tired...and You people should take care of Yeri properly...tell her that there is only 20% chance of him remembering his past. Don't worry he will get better..and officer try to find Yeri's daughter as fast as possible. She needs them."

-----------------

The boys were left speechless.

Hoseok was interogated once more and this time he refused to remember his 6 best friends.

It was all heart breaking...but they needed to accept the reality.

None of them got angry at him.

They all knew that nothing was his fault.

On the other hand Yeri was still holding her brothers asking them to make the past appear again.

------------

[Beep beep]

Yeri's phone rang.

She looked at caller name and it was written "private number"

She picked up the call nervously.

"Yeri who is it ?" Taehyung asked.

She didn't reply to him instead she took the call.

"Yeoboseyo" she said with her broken voice.

"Oh Jung Yeri it's me your ex Husband's girlfriend Choi Yuna...I came to know that he forgot you...omo are you okay...hahaha...see ever since we were in high school I always told you not to stand in front of me...but see because of that what you've done to your family...By the way do you want to see your daughters ?"

"Yes please...please don't do anything to them...I'll do everything that you'll say to me...I promise...but   please don't do anything to my daughters" she had to act emotionally. She is a mother afterall she wanted to look at her daughters.

"Okay ...finally you've learnt how to beg...and give back things...okay then meet me alone ...I'll text you the address and time..okay ?"

"Okay"

"And yes bring the divorce papers signed Hoseok had already signed the papers long back."

Yeri stood and stumbled herself and fell on the ground " I need to save my daughters" she mumbled to herself and tried to stand up but fell on the ground again.

"Yeri-ah what happened ? Who called you ?"

To be continued...