"Our Baby"

Yeri came into her senses the next day.

Hoseok was still next to her pleading for forgiveness. His hands interwhined with her right hand made the atmosphere even more true and pure while his head rested on their hands.

A sobbing sound surrounded the atmosphere ever since yesterday.

No one dared to come and console Hoseok. Hoseok also didn't try to mingle with them.

All he cared about that moment was his First Love Yeri.

Young-do explained the whole plan to the other confused guys, while The Twins were still at their uncle's home.

Mr. Choi was sentenced for a month in jail as he tried to save his daughter Yuna and tell lies to the police.

The Nanny was sent to jail for 4 years in charges of kidnapping and also following Yuna for Money.

Lastly Choi Yuna is jailed for 12 years because of emotional blackmailing, kidnapping, hurting a family and also for infecting someone with harmful drugs.

"Baby" Yeri's sweet broken voice called for the man who was sitting beside her.

"JAGI !!" He woke up from his thoughts and wide smile spread on his lips from one cheek to cheek with eyes getting watery a bit.

"Jagi, I am so sorry !" He looked into her eyes.

"Baby I don't want to talk about the past...You remember me and that's all I wanted, Love" She kissed his hands.

"I would never forget you...It was all a plan Darling ...and I promise I will never ever bring the past up again and just only think about our extreme past days and our present and our future..." with this he planted a kiss on her nose first.

She giggled a bit.

He then kissed her forehead.

Then His warm lips landed on her cold ones. They both smiled through the kiss. "I LOVE YOU my Life" Hoseok spoke up his feelings through the kiss.

"I love you too" she too mumbled through the kiss.

*cough cough*

Hoseok pulled back at the sound of someone coughing.

It was Dr. Oh.

"You two look cute together" Dr. Oh commented and moved towards Yeri.

They both went red tomatoes.

"Your stiches will get okay after a few days" Dr. Oh said while examing Yeri's face.

"Wait what ? Stitches ?" Yeri said.

"Yes you got 5 stitches on your cheek...but don't worry after your skin gets perfectly alright I'll appoint you to a good friend of mine Dr.Min . She is a darmatologist and she'll give you the necessary treatment for the scar."

"Uhm ..okay ! But Can I look at myself ?" Yeri asked her husband.

"You look beautiful as always Honey" She blushed at his comment but understood indirectly.

She didn't ask for twice.

"Hoseok may I talk to you for once." Dr. Oh said.

Hoseok nodded and moved with the doctor.

They closed the door.

"Hoseok do you remember Your wife telling you that she was pregnant or do you remember having sexual intercourse with her?" Dr. Oh asked Hoseok