"Why did he ?"

While I was still in his hug, He kept his head on my shoulder and cried.

But why did he ?

He made me turn towards him.

He hugged me properly now.

And began crying. "I AM SO SORRY BABY, I cannot do this anymore."

My heart softened up. "Hobi if you don't tell me what's wrong then who will ?"

I pulled back from his hug and cupped his face "Tell me what is wrong ?...c'mon tell me"

He sighed deeply. "Can we please sit and talk ?"

I nodded.

We both sat on the bed.

"That Choi Yuna is lying."

"I want to hear from the beginning" I said.

[ Hoseok's p.o.v ]
" [Flashback]

3 months earlier

"Jagi-yah I am so nervous about this whole thing, if I don't put forward my views nicely, they will never say yes to my company." I said as I sat on the breakfast table.

"Oppa just cool down...it is going to be great...and for that reason I have prepared something for you - A mind blowing breakfast..TO GIVE YOU COURAGE " My beautiful wife said as she kept the chocolate cake on the table.

"Cake for breakfast ?" I asked her.

"You are going to start a new thing and for that you need to be happy" She came and kept the other varied dishes in front of me.

"Mommy I don't want to go to school today" Hyuna, my cutie, said while rubbing her eyes.

"Me too mommy" my other cupcake came.

"And why is that so ?" Yeri bended and asked them. While I watched the beautiful sight of a normal family.

"Appa~ " they both came to me.

"He'll be leaving us soon for his trip and we want to wave him goodbye and wish him luck" my cupcakes said.

"Bu~"

I cut Yeri "Okay so No going to school today, my daughters wants to spend time with me" I gave pecks on both of their cheeks.

"Totally Father's daughters" I saw Yeri rolling her eyes and smiling.
.
.
I can remember my moments with them.

My family.

As I sat on the airplane. I sighed deeply. And tried to cherish all the moments with my family.
[ flash back ends] "

I smiled through the pain that I had.

"You still remember that day ?" Yeri asked as she smiled looking at her hands.

"I wish I hadn't gone for the trip, it's all my fault and I don't want to blame anyone" I sighed.

I felt Yeri's hands around my hands.

"I missed you, thanks for returning back" She smiled at me.

"I missed you too." I hugged her.

[Beep beep]