"The Chaos"

[3RD P.O.V]

HOSEOK was taken to the hospital. His wife not knowing what to do, just went with her husband in the ambulance.

She didn't speak a word, her tears also dried leaving tear marks on her cheeks. She held his hands and didn't dare to blink her eyes, afraid that something might happen to the love of her life.

She caressed his face and kissed his hands. "Wake up baby !" She yelled from inside.

"He will be alright once we reach the hospital and ma'am don't worry" the intern in the ambulance said.

She closed her eyes and let out a tear with a sigh.

"I hope that too"
.
.
-------------------------
"Nanny, please save us.....huh....stop jabbering I am no longer your nanny" the lady in black outfit said.

The twins are afraid of the surrounding they are in. They are hungry. They are tired too. They want to be in their parents warm arms.

"Oh please Somin...enough...do you know the police are searching for you"

"Oh Yuna, have you forgotten you are crazy here for letting them talk to the police...you should've warned them before..."

"Hehe...I am not that idiot" the other woman said "you'll know what's coming next" she gave a wicked smile and left the scene.

----------------------

Hoseok was checked by the doctors. While Yeri stood outside.

The doctors came out of the room "Mrs. Jung can we talk to you for a minute please?"

She nodded.

"Please follow me"

She followed the doctor to his cabin.
He sat on his chair while she sat opppsite to him.

"Mrs. Jung I'm sorry but ...your husband was on drugs for the past few months"

"What drugs ?" She felt weak. "But why would he ? What type is it ? Please answer me doctor !"

"Listen Yeri-ssi I don't think he took this drug himself. I think someone gave him...and specifically, this is a different kind of drug. It makes ones forget about the past memories slowly and the new ones capture the brain."

"What?" A man sighed.

"Who are you ? Why are you here ?" The doctor asked the unknown being.

"I am Officer Choi Youndo and I am working on the Jung twins missing case" He showed his card to the doctor.

"Listen Yeri you have to calm down okay !" He ignored the doctor and comforted Yeri.

"What if he forgets me ? What if he forgets us ?" Yeri cried in Young do's chest.
.
.

It was just the next day when Yeri woke up on Hoseok's hospital bed.

She sat there for the whole night willing to see her husbands  smiling face.

It was not happening like the way she dreamt of having a happy small family.

She blamed herself the whole night and termed herself as a witch.

She didn't remeber when she felt asleep beside him.

She looked at her husband and caressed his face and gave a small kiss on his forehead. "Wake up baby ! We need to find our girls"

---------------

The night seemed to be shorter for Young-do. He worked all night investigating. He went to Yeri's home as Yeri asked him to investigate properly and to collect ever minute mistake of the real witch. He also checked all their rooms but he did not get anything.

He sighed as he sat in his office and sipped his coffee.

He analyzed everything about where the girls will be.

He searched every alley and his men were  also buzy.

----------------

While the news channels showed the chaos of the Jung family as their headlines.

Who is Choi Yuna ?

What will happen to the Jungs ?

We beilive that the Seoul police will solve everything.

The streets were filled with the same gossip about the Jungs.

-----------------

Choi Yuna is gone. She ran away. She is not my daughter anymore.

Her father was caught and all he did was repeat the same lines.

Soon His house was filled with police but yes he was right Yuna didnot return home for the last two days as told by the maids of the house.

She did leave her house. But where is she ?

For everyone it felt like a week has been passed but the main truth is only 24 hrs has passed.

---------------

Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook were all tensed none of them knew what to do.

Hwayoung and Jaehee however tried to hold back their tears and console Yeri.

But Yeri did not listen to anyone. She just kept blaming herself the whole time.

----------

"Wake up baby ! we need to find our girls!"

To be continued...