"How dare you?"

I slowly opened my eyes.

Uhh my head hearts.

Wait ! Where am I ?

This bed is not mine.

I looked at myself.

I am 'okay'.

"Thinking that I've raped you" I heard a male voice.

Oh ! Yes I was drunk yesterday. I calculated everything in my head.

"Choi Young~do" I looked at the male standing on the door with a tray, filled with morning tea.

"Great that you remember" he smiled at me and kept the tray on the bed table.

He is in his sweatpants and the upper body is naked.

I must tell that his body is hot.

I asked  "what-is-going on ?" With a undefining look.

"We slept together last night. You were the one who wanted me" He smirked at me.

My eyes got bigger than usual.

"What?" I looked at myself once more.

I am fully dressed.

"I am just kidding. You were too drunk to go home alone. I asked you your house address but you didn't answer and It was also getting late. So I thought of bringing you here. "

Okay ! Now How should I react ?

"Thank you for taking the trouble" I slightly bowed my head.

"That's okay, drink this you'll feel great and that's the bathroom" he pointed towards another door.

And he left.

"Thanks once again" I smiled at him.

I drank the tea that he got me and I took a fresh bath and wore the same clothing obviously.

I am feeling sober alright now.

I walk out of the room and checked my phone.

3 missed calls from Hobi.
10 messages from Hobi.

I sighed deeply. I don't understand what is going on with Hobi.

"Marriage problems?" Young-do appeared from nowhere.

"I just want to go home" I sighed again."thanks for everything you did last night"

"So can we exchange numbers ?"

"If that is the way I can pay you then take this" I handed him my-card.

"So we shall often meet" He said while scratching his neck.

"Okay" I bowed to him.

"Do you want me to drop you ?" He blocked my way as I opened the front door.

"No that's fine, maybe next time" I smiled at him and moved out of the house.

I took a cab and landed straight in front of my house.

Ding Dong

The door opened.

"Ahjumma good morning"

"Welcome back" she smiled at me. I think that smile is a face one.

I entered and sat on the sofa with a deep sigh.

"Hey Yeri ! Where were you last night ?" Who's speaking in my house.

I looked around and found Yuna standing with her arms crossed.

"What are you doing here ?" I stood up.

"I came with Hoseok last night...sorry but I slept on your bed .." she smiled wickedly at me.

"How dare you enter my house ? What have you done to my husband ? You bitch" I tried to slap her but she stopped me. "Look at your family once before slaping me ? Jung Hoseok made a mistake and I'll make everyone one of you suffer ...I am leaving anyways . Thanks for the stay" she moved out of the house.

"Just leave" I said.

I sat on the sofa and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Miss, Sir was weird yesterday...he is still sleeping"the ahjumma said. "I have kept the girls away from the scene...they are still sleeping" she gave a smile.

"Ahjumma will you please take the girls out today...maybe to the kids park "

She nodded.

One hour passed and ahjumma took the girls out.

I changed my clothing from yesterday.

And I went to our master bedroom.

He is still sleeping on the bed.

The bed is all a mess. The blanket is down on the ground.

He is half naked.

"JUNG HOSEOK ...WAKE UP, who gave you the right to sleep with another woman on my bed" I stormed into him.

I cannot act weak.

He rubbed his eyes.

"Yeri ?!" He stood up.

"Don't you dare call me that again...you have showed your real colours ...if you didn't like me in the first place you could've just given me divorce ...why are you doing this to me and our daughters ?" My voice cracked as tears didn't stop rolling down my cheeks. I hit him on his chest repeatedly while he stood straight. "Why ? Just why ?"

"Kim Yeri !" He pulled me by my shoulders. "Enough"

"Kim Yeri ? That's right you've even frogotten that we are still married" I smiled while crying.

What a mess !

"Babes ! OKAY JUNG YERI "

"Don't you dare call me babes" I wiped my tears and pulled back.

I tried to move out of the room but he held my hands from behind.

"Stop acting fake" I said. "Leave me...you're annoying me"

He hugged me from behind.

"Leave me I said....just LEAVE"

"Please listen to me ...give me one fucking time to explain everything" He spoke in my ears.

"Yeri, jagi" I tried to pull myself out but he is too strong.

"I am sorry for everything that I have done to you" Hoseok said. "Just once here me out"

"Jung Hoseok made a mistake and I'll make everyone one of you suffer" why suddenly those lines came into my mind.

To be continued...

A/N
What is wrong with Hoseok ?