"New Chapter"

Yeri's P.O.V

I left Hoseok's grip and faced the other side and let my tears come out.

The guilt of not keeping 'our baby' safe gave goosebumbs all over my body.

How irresponsible can I be as a mother ? 

I could have told him that day. Even if my heart knew that he was innocent I shouted at him and left without telling him anything.

He had the right to know. He was the one who planted the seed in me.
And all I did was shout at him ?

I cannot even look at him. His eyes made me remember of the sin that I did.

But still he kept on telling me that it was all his fault ?

"Baby Please look at me" He pleaded and interwhined my hands with his.

"I am sorry baby" I spoke to him, still facing the other side.

"Jagi what are you sorry about" his husky broken voice asked me.

"I wish I told you before...but I kept everything in me...and ..I-I" I finally looked at him, my eyes filled with water. "I am just sorry"

"Shhhh" he hugged me, making me cry on his shoulders.

"Stop blaming yourselves." I heard a male voice and it belongs to Jin Oppa. We both looked at him and I wiped my tears but it still kept on falling.

" No one should be blamed for this...I am sorry that you lost the Baby...but you can always give it another chance right ? Morever that was an accident. You already have Hyuna and Hyejin they miss their parents." Oppa came and hugged me and Hoseok "Be strong Princess and Hobi...you have to look after your daughters they miss you.."

He is right. I have to move on. We have to move on. He can always have another child in the future.

"Now c'mon pack your bags..as we are all having a party at my house in the celebration of happiness and now let's just forget about everything that had happened and start a new chapter." Jinoppa gave a wide bright smile full of hope at us and patted us.

"Thanks hyung" Hoseok rubbed my cheeks gently as he thanks my brother.

"Your daughters are waiting for you ...so hurry up" My brother brother left.

"Jagi ...as hyung said ...let's start a new chapter...we can always have a baby in the future...now c'mon give me a kiss and forget about everything that is stressing you out...I know you will take time to recover from all that happened with these few days but still you can give it trym..so popo" my husband with his lips pouted moved forward towards my face.

Our noses touched. I inhaled his breath and without wasting much time I placed my lips on his pouted lips.

He kissed me as if there was no tomorrow.

I missed him so much.

His touch on my skin made me forget everything. He can just give hope and radiate happiness.

I loved him.

The kiss felt like as if it was my first kiss. I got butterflies running all over my stomach. I just cannot recall that he is already my husband and the father of my childeren.

His hands trailed over my neck.

While my hands brushed his hair.

We both needed each other so badly but He slowly pulled back, "Baby lets meet our daughters I want to hold them...I missed them" I was quite dissapointed but he wanted to look at them. So I think that's okay. I want to look at them also.