"I am confused"

Hyuna's P.O.V

"Uncle" He took me in his arms.

"My Hyuna...and Hyejin" He also took Hyejin in his arms.

He is so strong.

"Uncle can we talk a while before going for the picnic" Hyejin whispered to his ears.

"Alone" I stated.

"Okay my girls...let's talk"

[3RD person p.o.v]

The girls narrated every incident that took place between their parents.

Jin was quite for a while. Not believing that Hoseok was the same Hoseok he knew.

And imaging the fact that his sister tried to go through everything all by herself.

He wanted to know the reason.

He wanted to help his nieces.
.
.

During the whole trip to the picnic spot Jin didn't dare to talk with anyone instead he kept his eyes fixed on the road.

The only thing he wanted to do now is hug his sister and tell her "Everything is going to be just fine...we are always here for you"

The three brothers parked their cars in a queue.

The Girl team started to arrange the spot. While the children helped.

Later that day Jin thought of a plan and tried to cheer his sister by various methods. He brought the real smile behind the fake one in his sister.

"Okay let's pack up" Hwayoung ordered.

Everyone started packing and cleaning hearing to the eldest woman.

Jin called his nieces "I have a plan"

"Thank you uncle" the girls hugged him.

He hugged them back.

Before leaving the spot Yeri saw them and moved towards them.

"Oh uncle and niece are having plans?"

"It's a secret" the girls spoke and gave Jin a smile and left.

Jin hugged his sister and began "Take care of yourself ...you're becoming slim" he patted her head.

Jin kept his smile on his face behind his heart which was crying deep inside.

-------------

"Do you have the tablets ?"

"Yes but better and stronger."

"Good, Now take this...$1000...you'll get the rest after it really works"

-------------

Yeri's p.o.v.

My daughters are asleep and Hoseok is still not home yet.

*Ding dong* (idk why but every time i type ding dong i hear JK's voice saying it)

I opened the door and saw Hoseok standing with eyes filled with tears.

He fell into my arms as soon as his eyes met mine.

What ? Is he drunk ?

I missed his touch.

"Yeri, my love, did I hurt you a lot" he cried as he kept his head on shoulder.

"Baby" My eyes started to tear up too.

"I'm so sorry" He cried more in my arms.

He slowly looked into my eyes and slowly his eyes shifted to my lips. "I missed you baby...please forgive me"

He clashed his lips into mine.

I felt his lips on mine.

His lips were still the same.

Pink, soft and warm.

I didn't mind kissing him back.

I missed him.

I missed his lips

With the fraction of seconds I felt the kiss getting deeper and deeper, and his arms holding my waist tightly.

We were hardly 3 centimetres away.

My body was controlled by him.

I felt the need of oxygen and so we both pulled back. While his long fingers were massaging my lips his eyes fixed on my eyes.

He suddenly took me bridal style while kissing me again to our bedroom.

He dropped me on the bed and started undressing himself untill he was left with his boxers only.

He started kissing my temples first, and then slowly moved towards my nose and then towards my right ear and whispered "I missed you". His hot breath brought chills down my body.

I missed you too.

While my hands were pinned by him with one hand, he started leaving hickeys on my neck and his other hand found my core.

I was wet.

His hot breath made me want him even more.

He slowly unclipped my bra and kissed my bare skin.

He took of my underwear and entered his member into me.

The room was  filled with moans.

We both missed each others touch.
.
.

He smashed his lips to mine once more but this time a bit rougher.

"I am so sorry, Please help me" He said through the kiss.

He didn't give me the chance to reply, instead he fell on my side and fell asleep.

I took a quilt and covered us.

And tried to recall everything.

What did he mean ?

Why was he drunk ?

What is going on ?

What might have happened to him ?

My brain was blocked with question.

Untill, he spoke again "please don't leave me" and hugged me with his arms.

Even if he was drunk, why do I feel that he was speaking his heart ?

[Flashback]

"JUNG HOSEOK I WANT DIVORCE.."
I said with all the courage that I had in me.

"FINALLY ! YOU SAID THAT! I HAVE ALREADY SIGNED THE PAPERS " He replied.

[Flashback ends]

The lines repeated in my mind with the ones he said now.

I am confused.

To be continued...