"What will happen to me ?"

*7 months earlier*

"Baby will you please pass the jam" I asked my husband.

"Hobi oppa?"

"JUNG HOSEOK? WE ARE HERE FOR A FAMILY PICNIC. Please keep your phone aside." I called out his full name which made him drop his phone.

Hehe.

"Okay okay...Just doing some work...Jagiya..." he pouted his lips and made an aegyo.

I frowned at his childish behavior.

Then slowly I felt his breath near and within just a fraction of seconds I felt his warm lips on mine.

I never felt bored of those beautiful, plumpy, pink, warm lips.

So I kissed him back with the same force that he applied on my lips. Neither too rough nor too smooth. It was just a kiss that defined that we love each other more than anything in this world.
.
.

I pulled back after a while I realised that our daughtera were staring at us. "Yaah- the kids are watching"

"They are our children and you shouldn't get ashamed on kissing their father...isn't it, my PRINCESSES?"

They both giggled as they both held Hobi's hands from either sides.

"Appa let's go near the pond" Hyuna made an Aegyo and pouted her lips.

"Awww...you're genes that went from me are accurate... Aegyo 100%" Hoseok kneeled down and pecked his daughters' cheeks.

My family is filled with Aegyo !

The three of them, went near the pond as I sat down and observed my cute little daughters and my loving husband.

*Present*

I soaked my tears by looking at the picture taken the day we went for a family picnic. It was all normal till then.
.
.

"Why are you crying ? Did I do anything wrong ? Why don't you just leave me?" I locked my phone and wiped my tears as Hoseok came to the living room to get his car keys.

Before when I used to cry he used to cry with me or make me laugh.

He is not the same Hobi I knew. He changed.

I tried my best to keep our marriage.

And I will try my best.

I cannot give up.

I cannot give up on my FIRST LOVE.

"MOMMY" As I heard my daughters,I wiped my tears and acted as if I was watching something on the phone.

"WE ARE BACK" They showered me with warm hugs and kissef "Mom did you cry again" they both observed my face. My daughters are smart enough to make out everything .

"EVERYTHING is just going to be fine, isn't it Hyejin ?"

"Yes, Mom. Hyuna is right. But Can we go to Jin Uncle's house ..
Now...I want to look at Jaemin~ies sister Jandi...she is too pretty and small" She did an aegyo and tried her best to get a green signal from me.

"Yes Mom I also want to go." Hyuna also nodded cutely and pouted her lips.

"Okay let us go then...but at first you have to change your school uniforms and take a bath nicely and wear your favourites."

*Time passed*

It's been days since I last talked with Jin oppa, so I pressed the door bell nervously.

"UNCLE !!!" My daughters shouted as soon as they saw Oppa standing infront of the door. He freaked out.

"Oohh My Angels are here...Princess I missed you." He hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Oppa I've daughters now and you still call me 'princess' ..." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you hate it ?" Yes !? I don't actually. I actually love it. But ...No it's nothing like I ha~"

"For me you'll be my little princess..so I'll keep calling you that...now get in ...aw my Angels, Missed me ?"

They both nodded in sync.

"Who is it baby ?...Oh Yeri !" She came closer by rubbing her hands in her apron and hugged me.

"Unnie I missed you" I said through the hug.

"I missed you too"

Hwayoung unnie; Jin's wife; is like my best friend.We are really very close.

"Jaemin~ah Hyejin and Hyuna are here..Go girls he is in his room with Jandi" Hwayoung hugged them.

"JANDI !! OUR SISTER." They both cheered.

"Noona !!!! AUNTY " Jaemin hugged his sisters.

"Noona let's go inside..I got a new remote control car" they ran inside.

I smiled looking at them. They looked so happy.
.
.
Kim Jandi. Jin oppa's daughter. She will turn 2 years old in 3 months. She looks like Hwayoung unnie.
And Kim Jaemin,their son, he is 4 years old.
.
.
"So how is it going ?" Unnie asked.

"Huh ?!"

"I mean you life?"

"Aahhh unnie everything is just fine Hobi is quite busy and I am also busy...so we didn't get time to visit here often..I'm so sorry for that." I somehow lied.

"We're also sorry ...we have also been busy these days...jobs are getting harder ...and suffocating at times..plus kids...everything is just so hard...By the way ...are you 2 free this sunday ? We can go for a family outing ...we should also call Tae and Joon" Unnie asked.

"Yeah that's a good idea" Jin oppa said.

"Ahh yess" I don't know if Hoseok will really come or not.

I felt bad to say no.

"Yeri are you okay ?" I was lost for a few seconds.

"Yes what will happen to me ?" I lied again amd smiled naturally.

It has been very hard for me ever since Hoseok came back from his business tour. I don't really know what was going on or what had happened during those days but His changes are affecting our family life. Specially my relationship with his.

To be continued...