Ch.7

HOLY SHIT ITS BEEN TEN DAYS IM SORRY

Also this isn't proof read bc I spent an hour and a half on this.

Joeys POV

I zip up my over night bag to go over Daniels house, not letting my brother know that I'm leaving early. I open the window and hold out my hand for Daniel to take it.

He smiles at me before taking my hand as I lead him out of the window. I brace myself to land as I slide off down the slanted over hang.

I land on my feet and I look up, seeing Daniel sitting at the edge. "Daniel come on!" I whisper, waving my hand for him to come down.

"I'm scared of heights" he mumbles at me, his feet dangling off of the edge. "Now you tell me" I roll my eyes, climbing up the side rail and reaching my hand out. He takes it and it places his foot on the metal rail, supporting himself on the design carved into it.

I slide down and I watch him slowly slide down, closing his eyes the whole time. He lands and I clap my hands, smiling.

"Haha shut up" he says, brushing off his t-shirt and walking to his car.

- - -

He pulls into his driveway and music is blasting loudly. "I though you said that the party is tomorrow!" I yell loud enough for Daniel to hear me.

"I did too, he probably is having it today and tomorrow or something." He says, turning off his car and basically running to the door.

I walk slowly behind him, me never being to a party I'm nervous. He opens the door quickly and darts inside. I run after him so I don't get lost in his over sided house.

I'm a lot faster than I look, so it's not too hard for me to catch up to him. I grab his shoulder and he doesn't even flinch, he just keeps charging after his brother.

Daniel pushes his brother to get his attention, his brother stumbles back a little and the music dies down.

"What the fuck? I told you I was having Joey over today!" He yells, placing his arm over me. I hug him and hide my face in his lower chest, not like being yelled at.

"So what, I wanted to have a party so I held it early. You need to lighten up a little, have a drink damn" his brother laughs, touching my shoulder with a red solo cup.

I look up at him and take the cup, looking inside. It's strong, yet it smells fruity. I take a small sip and I wanted to spit it out, but again the after taste is amazing.

I smile and look up at Daniel, nodding at him that I should be okay.

"Hey we can have our own little party upstairs" he says to me, winking after. Blush and he takes the fruit punch jug and the bottle of tequila off of the table.

He leads me up stairs and into his bed room. I got to admit, I think Daniel likes me but I'm not one hundred percent sure.

All I know is that I'm confused on my actual feelings towards him. I've never been loved by anyone other than family and I've never been in love.

So every time we kiss, cuddle, or even hang out I'm not sure what it means. Is he just being nice? Is he just like this towards all of his friends? Or am I being stupid and dodging all of his hints that he has feelings for me?

He opens the bedroom door and lets me walk in first. I hold my bag along with my drink, walking in slowly. He shuts the door behind me and runs over to his water bed, plopping down and pops open the tequila.

I take another sip from my cup and scoot over to the bed, sitting down gently. "hey don't be nervous it's just me" he chuckles, placing his hand on my thigh.