Ch. 16

Joeys POV

I wake up to the feeling of someone caressing my thighs. It's around 8pm currently so I'm confused as why I am sleeping.

Daniel says nothing and places his head on the crook of my neck, pulling me closer to his warm body. My back is rubbing against his bare chest, his warmth radiating on my body.

I look over and see the bundles of rope on the floor, smiling weakly after. I sit up in my bed and wipe the sweaty hair off of my forehead, pushing the blankets off of me.

I look around the slightly dim room to see if there is any trace of my clothes, alas I don't think I can find any. "Come back, I'm cold" Daniel says to me, holding his arms out to cuddle me.

"We need to work on the project Daniel, we can cuddle after" I say, slipping on my underwear that were next to the bed.

I pick up Daniels shirt and shrug my shoulders, throwing it on. Since I am a lot smaller than him it covers most of my underwear.

"I'm going downstairs to get some water, do you want some?" I ask Daniel as he slowly sits up in the bed. He stretches, "can I have a robe or something?" He asks, his voice still groggy from sleeping and the sex we had hours before.

I walk into my bathroom and get the biggest robe I own, throwing it at him. He stands up and wraps it around his exposed body, trying it around his waist.

I open the door and Daniel wraps his arms around my waist, following me as I walk down the wooden stairs.

He places his head on my shoulder and sways me back and forth as we walk together. I place my hands on his, that are around my waist, and giggle as he kisses my neck softly.

"Really?" Andrew says to us, standing up from the couch. "Hm?" I mumble in response, Daniel removes his head from my neck and just holds me close to him.

"Rope? Are you serious" Andrew says, holding a receipt in his hand. I roll my eyes and just make my way into the kitchen with Daniel attached to me.

I can feel Daniel look behind him with whisper something to Andrew but I ignore him. He stops in his tracks turning me around to face him.

He points at him then at me, then pushes me into a wall and stars dry humping me. Probably to make the jester that we just had sex. My face turns a bright shade of red and I just place my head in the crook of his neck, biting his ear softly. Knowing that would make him stop he just looks down at me, shaking his head to get out of the gaze he was in.

Andrew is just staring at us, shaking his head slowly before walking towards the front door.

"I don't even know why you're with him joey, it's not like he wants to be your boyfriend or whatever" he says harshly, slamming his door on the way out.

"You know that's not true baby" Daniel says, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Is that so?" I say, removing his hands from my body and walk into the kitchen.

"Joey you know I would never use you" Daniel says, putting his hand on my shoulder to turn me around.

I just look up at him with squinted eyes, reading his facial expression. He just looks down at me, his eyes softened as a sense of worry flows over him.

I get a water out of the fridge and close the fridge, hugging him after. "I'm sorry I'm just paranoid" I say into his chest.

"Don't be" Daniel says, rubbing circles into my back.

- - -

We didn't get as much work done as I'd hope we would have gotten. I just can't keep my hands off of him.

I wanted to finish last night but we only got one more paper to do then we need to glue it on a poster board.

"Hey Joey?" Daniel asks me as we walk down the hallway. I look up at him to show that he has my full attention.

"The thing that Andrew said last night, about how I would never want to be your boyfriend" he starts to say, my heart starts beating faster as the words spill out of his mouth.

"How about we have an official date tonight? We can finish the work we need and then we go?" He finishes, looking down at me.

"I'd love that" I said to him, getting in my tip toes to kiss him. He leans down and places a short, soft kiss on my lips.

- - -

It's tenth period so you know what that means, gym. Lucky me Daniel is in my class so he usually protects me.

Since it's Wednesday we play dodge ball, I'm a pretty hard target because I'm so small that I'm usually saved for last.

The teacher starts yelling what side for them to go on and I see Daniel run over to my side.

I smile and he stands next to me, not making eye contact with me. "Daniel?" I say to him, tugging the bottom of his shirt sleeve.

"Yeah?" He says to me, looking down and smiling weakly.

"Are you mad at me or something?" I say to him, looking up and biting my lip gently.

"Oh of course not I just don't want you getting hurt" he says in response, leaning down and kisses my lips softly.

The teacher blows the whistle and people dash to get a ball in the center of the gym. Daniel and I stay back, watching people get out.

A ball flies at me and I duck, Daniel pulls me up shortly after. We basically stay in one spot, Daniel helping me not get hit and he catches balls as they fly at him.

It got to the point where we are the only ones left, us against three other boys.

I back away from center court and Daniel follows, us not having a ball makes it hard for us to do anything.

A ball whizzes by my head and I clutch onto Daniels shirt, he whispers it's okay before catching a fast ball.

I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to these games because I don't like the unknown.

Another person from our team comes in, which is a lot of help for us.

Daniel steps forward and throws the ball as hard as he can, it hits the guys arm and he throws the balls down.

- - -

Our team ended up winning surprisingly, thanks to that other guy. I didn't touch one ball that whole game and still made it out alive, wow. 

We wait by the doors for the bell to ring to go to our last period, free period.

"You did great joe" Daniel says softly, pushing the sweaty hair out of his face.

I look up and smile at him, putting my head on his arm, since I'm too short to place it on his shoulder.

"I'm excited for tonight" I say to him, looking up at him.

"You should be" he says to me as the bell rings, walking with me to the free period.