Ch. 15

Joeys POV

He lets me down off of his waist and holds my hand as we walk into school. "What happened" Daniel asks, the worry in his voice is very offsetting.

"Andrew is being a dick about me hanging out with you like always I don't know what has gotten into him lately..." I say as we walk into the crammed hallway, making sure not to lose each other in the crowd.

"He doesn't like me, he never did. I honestly don't know why" he says in response, waiting for me at my locker as I turn the nob to the correct combination.

"That's pretty weird, can you come over tonight" I change the subject, biting my lip. Ever since I slept with Daniel at the party I can't stop thinking about it. I don't know if it's my hormones or just the affect he has on me.

"Yeah of course, for the project that's due Friday right?" He says as we walk to our first period together. I smirk and look up at his towering figure. "Um yeah, we just need one more box then we are done" I say in response, pushing my golden brown locks out of my face.

Daniel and I walk into class a little late, everyone turns their gaze to us. "Wow the two little love birds actually decided to show up!" The teacher says, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Y'all should remember that the project is due in three days!" She says way too happy for the average person at seven in the morning. "Yeah I know, we should have it done by then" I mumble, sliding into the desk in the back of the room.

My anxiety levels raise immensely as I tap my fingers on the desk, focusing on what the teacher was saying.

My train of thought changes as I look over at Daniel taking notes, remembering what he has done to me in the past. The bullying, harassment, the comments.

The rising anger turns into an over powering feeling of lust, I bite my lip and turn my full attention to Daniel.

He looks up at me slowly, his brown locks coving a portion of his green eyes. I smile at him and he raises an eyebrow.

He tilts his head and I just look him up and down, yet again attaching my lower lip in between my teeth.

The bell rings and he stands up, not picking up his books at all. He pushes me against the wall and just kisses me. I place my hand on the back of his head as I stand on my tip toes.

"Okay okay the enough, get to class!" The teacher yells at us, pointing at the door. I giggle and hide my face in Daniels hoodie. I completely forgot we were in public.

- - -

I ride my motorcycle over to Walmart, parking it in the front. I basically run inside to the supplies section to look at the ropes.

I pick up one that shouldn't hurt too bad against the skin, getting two rolls of it. I imagine what I'm going to do to Daniel, punishing him for what he has done to me in the past.

I throw the rope onto the belt and look at the lady as she rings them up. "Rope?" She says, one of her drawn on eyebrows raising. "It's for my boy- friend...? Yeah my friend he needed it" I say in response, taking my wallet out.

- - -

I walk into the house to see Daniel already sitting on the couch. "You, upstairs now" I say immediately, running up the stairs.

I hear his foot steps behind me, I hurry to the room and throw the bag with the rope inside in the closet.

"Why so stern?" Daniel asks me, opening his book bag. "The homework can wait, I need attention" I say immediately, sitting on the bed.

Daniels eyes open wide and he walks over to me, sitting next to me. "Joey I don't want another incident like the party" he says, placing his hand on my thigh.

I just sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. I lean down and place my forehead on his, closing my eyes. His lips being centimeters apart from mine makes me yearn for my lips to be on his.

His fingers lock into my hair as he slams his lips into mine, pulling my body closer to his.

I slide my hands under his shirt and start sliding it off. "Undress" I say, standing up. He nods his head slowly and takes off his shirt. I walk over to then opened closet and take out of rope, opening it from the plastic.

I look over and see he is in his underwear, sitting waiting for me. "Lay down and close your eyes mister" I say to him, he looks at me with a smirk and lays down.

I sit on top of him and start tying one side of the rope to the head board. Taking the other rope and do the same. I take his hand and tie them to the rope, his fists clench and his eyes fly open.

"Joey what the-" he says, looking to see that I have tied his arms to the head board. "I get full control..." I say, sliding off my shirt and taking off my pants.

I throw them across the room and place short soft kisses on his chest, trailing down to his v-line. His breath hitches as I take off his underwear, wrapping my hand  around the base of his erection.

I place a kiss on his pelvic area and lick all the way back up to his peck. "Do you know what you did wrong?" I ask him, grinding slowing on his hard erection.

"N-no" he says in response, biting his lip as he looks me in the eyes.

"All the harassment and bullying?" I say, leaning down and start  sucking on Daniels neck.

He just grunts and tries movies his hands so he can touch me. "I'm going to punish you Danny." I whisper in his ear "I'm going to drive you to the edge, I'm going to make you beg to cum. I'm going to make you weak, make you sorry for what you did to me. Does that sound good?" I say in his ear, licking the shell of it.

He nods his head up and down, eyes widening. I lean over him and get the lube out of my drawer.

"This is going to be fun" I say, crawling back down to work my magic.

A/N: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS LMAOOO