Ch.8

I'm so bad at updating oof

Joeys POV

The door slams behind him making the paintings on the wall shake. Daniel squeezes my thigh and I wince, placing my hand on his.

He eases after a while and the game starts up again like nothing happened. Daniel leans over and places his head on my shoulder, nibbling on my ear before whispering. "Andrew always makes a scene like this when he doesn't get his way at parties." He says, placing a kiss below my ear.

A shy little red head girl stands up and points at Daniel, "truth or dare?" She asks, placing her hands in front of her nervously. I already know what is to come, if he picks dare it involves me-

"Dare" He says, smiling at the girl. "Um.... I dare you to let Joey give you a lap dance" she says, giggling after. "Jesus" I mumble turning around to face him.

"Are you scared" Daniel whispers in my ear, placing his hands in my waist. I start swaying back and forth, following his hand movements.

Daniel bites his lips before looking up at me, then focusing on my body movements. I'm short and petite, so it should be easy for me to do this, right?

I stand up and start shaking my ass in front of him, he grips his thighs trying not to touch me. I giggle again before plopping down in his lap , rubbing my ass against his crotch.

People cheer at me and start to act like they are throwing money at me. I place my hands on his chest and rub up and down, biting my lip.

Daniel leans up and and whispers in my ear, "save some of this for the 'after party' ". I shiver and he nibbles my ear again, kissing the side of my cheek before pulling away.

As time progressed everyone has gotten tired of the game and Daniel suggested a new one, "let's play spin the bottle" he starts, "relationships don't matter, who ever the bottle lands on you kiss" he finishes.

Everyone seems to agree and we form a circle. The order goes boy, girl, boy, girl, and so after we all sit down I'm basically across from Daniel.

He tells me to spin the bottle first so I do, it lands on the shy red headed girl, so she crawls over to me. She places a short soft kiss on my lips before getting back into her place.

Daniel is just staring at me and I shrug my shoulders as she spins the bottle.

After a few people spin, blossoms bottle lands on Daniel. He basically gags and she leans over a person and kisses Daniel, he pulls away immediately.

He spins the bottle and it lands on me, making my blush. I crawl over to Daniel slowly, keeping eye contact with him. He bites his lip and pulls me over to him, looking me in the eyes before kissing me.

No this wasn't a peck, he immediately shoved his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't let it last too long so I pulled away after a few seconds.

Eventually everyone got bored, but I swear I kissed like everyone. Even his brother Elijah, which was weird.

Everyone looked around for a new game but eventually the DJ started up the music again and everyone ran into the dining room. Daniel walks over to me and picks me up by under my arm pits.

He presses me against the wall behind me and immediately crashes his lips into mine. I giggle before kissing him back, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He takes my bottom lip between his teeth and starts rubbing my bum through my jeans. I moan slightly before he fully connect our lips. I smile into the kiss before pulling away, looking up at Daniel with wide eyes.

"Joeys lips are softer than you would expect" someone yells from behind us. A tall guy, not as tall as Daniel, bright blue eyes, blonde hair, and freckles. I just look at Daniel confused as he lets me down.

"Excuse me?" Daniel asks, walking closer to him. "You heard me" He says back, taking another sip from his solo cup.

"That over there, that man, joey, yeah that's mine." He growls at him, as I walk over to Daniel. He wraps his arms around my shoulders as I hug him from the side.

"I don't see your name on him" the guy snickers, walking over to me and pulling me by my arm. I pull it back and Daniel goes into the drawer and pulls out a sharpie. He pulls up the sleeve of my hoodie and writes his name in all caps.

"He does now" Daniel says, pulling me away from the boy.