Ch.13

Joeys POV

I pull away from the kiss and just look up at his blurry figure. "We are going to get sick" I say, letting go of him and pushing the wet hair out of my face. He takes my hand and leads me up a small hill.

I can barley see anything so I just rely on him to lead me to where ever he wants to take me.

After walking down a pathway and up a hill I see a little playhouse, most likely built by the people who owned the park.

He opens the small door and lets me in first. I immediately walk inside and stand there, looking around. The beige walls, small chairs, low roof, and a small baby table inside of the very crowded room.

I take off my leather jacket and take off my wet shirt off, sliding the leather jacket back on. I also take off the wet skinny jeans and throw them over a chair, sliding off my shoes as well.

Daniel ties a rope on the doorknob and ties it to the other side of the house, technically locking the door. There is a small heater inside of the house that is battery operated, he probably keeps it here.

He turns it on and I sit on a beanbag, looking at Daniel as he undresses. He takes off his hospital robe, leaving him in his wet skinny jeans. He kicks the jeans off and opens a small cabinet in the little play kitchen, getting out a pair of sweatpants, throwing me a pair too.

I slide them on but they are way too big on me, making me look frumpy. I take off my leather jacket and set it with my jeans, the inside of the jacket is wet so it's uncomfortable against my bare skin.

He throws me a big blanket and I immediately throw it over myself, opening some so Daniel can get inside. I slide over on the big beanbag so he can also sit, patting a seat next to me. I

He sits down and covers himself as well, pulling me into his chest. "Are we staying here over night" I ask him, biting my lip as I look up at him. "If you want" He says in response. Unlocking his phone and opening the Netflix app.

I snuggle my head into his chest and watch as he picks a movie. "I want to watch a scary movie" Daniel says, thunder booming outside as he spoke. "Haha you're funny, I hate scary movies" I say, pulling myself closer to him, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"I'll protect you from the monsters Joey" he says as if he was talking to a kindergartner. "Whatever play it, if I get a nightmare I'm literally killing you" I say to him, putting my head back into his chest.

He clicks on a random movie with what looks like a doll with scissors on it. As the movie is loading it says "Child's play" on it, the first chucky movie.

I just gaze into the screen, holding Daniel as close as possible. I mean it wasn't so bad until the stupid doll explodes a house with someone inside.

The house on the screen explodes as soon as the thunder booms outside. "Fuck!" I yell at the top of my lungs, my nails scratching at Daniels bare chest. "Jesus Christ Joey" Daniel says, laughing after.

"Told you I don't like scary movies" I say, pouting at him. "Aww are you scared Chucky is gonna get you?" He says with a fake pout on his face.

"Daniel stop!" I say, caring on the o. "I'm gonna get cha!" He says to me, throwing the blankets off of us and standing up.

I scramble around before throwing myself off of the beanbag. I run across the house and stand at the other side of the table, looking at Daniel.

He sticks his hands out as if he wants to tickle me, reaching over the table, trying to touch me. I lean back, almost falling over. He runs after me and I make a full circle around the table.

I jump into the loft and look down at Daniel, sticking my tongue out at him. "Rude!" He says, climbing up the small ladder. I jump off of it and slide past Daniel, playing with his hair before I run back over to the beanbags.

He catches me by my baggy pants and pulls me over to him, I look up at him and smile.

Me pushes me into the beanbag chair and sits on my lap, pushing me so I'm laying down. My head rests on a small shelf with a small pillow on it.

He runs his finger down my chest and looks at me, biting his lip. I just look at him, waiting for what he is going to do.

Instead taking this a step further he starts tickling me. I squirm under him and start laughing. "S-stop daniel!" I say, trying to push him off of me.

He tickles me until I'm basically crying, laughing along with me. He leans it down and presses his forehead on mine, kissing me gently.

"You're so cute when you laugh" He says after he pulls away from the kiss. "No I'm not!" I say with a pout, flipping on top of him.

He holds onto my waist and sways me back and forth, humming gently. "You're so pretty" He says after awhile of us just sitting there.

I hum in response and lean down, pressing my lips against his. He puts one of his hands on my cheek and the other one pulling me closer to him.

Our bare chests touch as I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away and looks at me, "we should get some sleep" he says.

I nod my head and roll off of him, putting my head in the crook of his neck. He picks up the blanket and throws it over us, throwing his arm over me after.

The warmth of his body radiating against mine, keeping me warm in the freezing rain.

"Goodnight Joey" he mumbles, kissing my forehead. "Night Danny" I say in response, snuggling up against him.

A/N: THIS SUCKS BYE