Ch.9

Joeys POV

⚠️ literally most of this chapter is smut⚠️

Daniel takes me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder, my leggings dangling on his chest.

I giggle and squeal slightly as he carries me up the stairs, me bouncing as he walks up. He opens his bed room door again, walking over to his bed and gently setting me down.

He walks to the door and shuts it. He dims the lights and throws off his shirt.

His 6-pack is showing as he slowly walks towards me, biting his lip the whole time. He crawls on top of me, rubbing his hands on my chest before sliding off my shirt.

My heart is beating, I'm nervous. No one has ever touched me the way he does, I don't even know what to do.

He leans down and places his lips on mine, our bare chests rubbing together. He pulls away quickly, looking down at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Daniel asks me, eyes scanning my face. "Y-yes?." I say in response, biting my lip and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He smirks before kissing me again, this time more roughly. I gasp but shortly get used to the rate he is going at.

After a few minutes of a heated make out session he flips me on top of him. My legs on either side of him, I start moving back and forth.

Our growing erections rubbing against each other through our jeans. He starts to undo my pants, taking my belt off of my jeans and throws it cross the room.

He starts pulling them down and I help him, sitting up slightly as he slides them all the way off.

I crawl off of his lap and sit on the floor next to the bed, pulling daniel over to the edge. I start to unbutton his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers.

I sigh, worried if I were to do bad. I look up at Daniel, "what if I do bad?" I ask, biting my lip. "Impossible, just try" he says in response.

I nod my head and take his length in my hand, admiring the 8-9 inches I was holding. I place my lips on the head momentarily before pulling up, looking at him. He nods his head for me to keep going so I do.

I put my lips on the head and start sucking gently, rubbing his length up and down. He pushes my head down, not all the way but he shoved at least 3 inches into my mouth.

I look up at him while I suck on his hardened cock, pushing my head down inch by inch. He sighs out in pleasure and places his hand on the back of my head.

I close my eyes and take everything into my mouth, gagging a little before pulling off. I catch my breath, saliva dripping down my chin.

I twist my hand up and down his cock before shoving my head back down, loving sucking him off.

I start sucking even harder, making obscure sucking noises. "Jesus Christ Joey" he moans out, lacing his fingers in my hair.

I look back up at him as he starts thrusting into my mouth, groaning loudly. "I'm about to-" he cuts himself off before cuming into my mouth.

I try to swallow it but some of it drips down my chin. I swallow what I can and pull off breathlessly, placing my hands on my thighs.

"Was I okay" I ask, looking up at him and wiping my face of the saliva and cum. He nods his head breathlessly, still coming off of his high.

"Up" he manages to get out, crawling over to his night stand. I slide back into his bed and he opens his drawer.

He takes out a condom and a bottle of lube, pushing me down onto my back. He slides off my boxers in a heartbeat and throws them across the room.