Ch.17

Joeys POV

The cold December air blows in my hair as Daniel leads me out of my house. After a stressful day at school with Daniel at my side, he finally taking me out on an official date.

We walk down the empty road in each others arms, making stupid jokes and laughing at things that aren't even funny.

I find it cute the way when he laughs his nose scrunches up and he shuts his gorgeous emerald green eyes.

I look up at him and look him in the eyes, never wanting to look away. Something seems off though, I can't put my finger on it but he seems a little tense.

I just brush it off as we walk to the destination he wants to lead me to. "Where are we going Danny?" I ask him with a higher voice than usual.

"It's a surprise" Daniel says to me, placing his lips to my forehead. I cross my arms and pout at him, stomping my feet.

"Daniel" I say, carrying on the 'L'. "Joey" he says in response, carrying on the 'y'

I stop in my tracks and sit down in the middle of the side walk. He stops as well and turns around, staring at me.

"How old are you, four?" Daniel says to me, walking over to me and just looks at me. "No I'm sixteen" I say in response.

"Let's go" Daniel says, picking me up by his arms. He bends down so I can hop on his back, so I jump on. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He supports me by holding my thighs, starting to walk down the sidewalk again.

He turns down a more busy street and as the cars speed by they look at us, slightly confused. I just keep looking forward, resting my chin on the top of Daniels head.

After a little while of walking he stops in front of an outdoor ice skating rink, helping me off of his shoulders. "Ice skating?" I ask him, taking his hand and placing it in mine.

"Yes" Daniel says in response, leading me down to get our skates. The man at the cash register smiled at us and asked what size we needed.

"It's on the house, y'all don't need to pay" the tall, middle aged man says. "Are you sure?" I ask him, reaching for my wallet in my pocket, "I got money in my wallet" I finish

"Yeah of course, have fun!" He says, handing us the skates and opening the wooden gate for us.

We both smile at him then look at each other, walking into the small rink. We both sit down on a wooden bench and take off our shoes, placing them inside of a cubby and closing the sliding door.

I start to lace up my skates when Daniel tilts my chin up, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes and immediately kiss back.

"Come on joey lets go" he takes my hand and leads me into the ice. "Careful Danny" I say, stepping into the rink and holding onto the side.

"I know how to skate Joesph" he says back to me, getting into the ice after me. "That makes one of us" I say in response, too scared to move.

"Aww come here" Daniel holds out his hand and I take them, he pulls me towards him. I move slowly towards him, shaking slightly because I can't keep my balance.

"You're cute" Daniel chuckles out, pulling me into his chest. "I am not" I say in response, hugging him tightly. He tilts me chin up again and kisses me, making my blush.

Some people stare, some say "aw", and others don't notice us.

- - -

Daniel leads me off of the rink and helps me to the benches. "My feet hurt" I whine, ripping off my skates. "Aww I'm sorry sweet" Daniel says sarcastically, taking off his skates as well.

I shake my head and waddle over to the cubbies, getting my boots out of them and Daniels sneakers.

"Here you go Danny" I say to him, handing him his shoes. He smiles and takes the shoes, setting them down.

"The night isn't over yet sweet" Daniel says, pulling me by my belt loops over to him. I gasp and place my hands on his chest.

He chuckles and places his lips on mine, kissing me softly.

SORRY THE UPDATE WAS SO LATE I WAS STRESSED OVER SOMETHING DNZNSNS