Jemily

As JJ and Emily got home they got on the bed and out of nowhere Emily started to unzip JJ's dress. JJ went along with it and pulled off Emily's as well and took out her hair and started kissing Emily like crazy. Soon they both were stripped down to nothing but their bras and underwear and were kissing for hours and hours.

"You're ok with this, right Jayje?"

"Of course I'm actually enjoying it A LOT."

"I'm glad me too."

Hours passed by and they stayed on each other kissing and being their gay selves. They both eventually fell asleep naked and JJ was the first to wake, she woke up screaming and drenched in sweat realizing what she and Emily had just done. Emily heard her screaming and jolted awake.

"JJ, honey are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just had a nightmare about Henry."

"Maybe you have to go back to therapy longer."

"No, Em please don't make me I hate therapy."

"Alright but if you keep having these then I'll have no choice."

"Emily, did we have sex Last night?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh my gosh."

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, I just forgot."

"If were moving at too quick of a pace we can slow down."

"It's not that I don't want to have sex with you, it's just it feels weird now."

"I get it I've never had sex with a women either."

"I think I need to take a shower."

"Ok."

Emily suddenly felt a pain in her side like JJ didn't like her like that anymore. She felt scared that the women she loves didn't exactly love her back the way she thought she did. JJ was sobbing on the bathroom floor because she didn't know what to do, she loved Emily but she also felt bad about thinking about Will when they were having sex.

"Hey, honey are you ok in there?"

"Umm yeah." JJ said holding back tears.

"Can I come in?"

"Ok."

Emily walked into the bathroom and saw JJ on the floor, she walked over and sat down hugging her and telling her it'll be ok she knew that she was still devastated about Will and Henry.

"I'm sorry Emily I'm just upset about everything."

"No need to be sorry I'll do whatever you need."

"Emily no need to be rude but if you don't mind I'm going to go home, I think I need to be alone for a while."

"Oh ok." Emily said with a sad sigh.

After JJ left Emily decided to sleep off whatever was going on and maybe things would be better tomorrow. At about 2:30 am Emily woke up and decided to get a drink of water. She got out of her bed and stood in front of the sink. Then all of a sudden she heard a knock on the door she headed over to the door. She looked out of the peep hole and saw a strange man standing there. She didn't recognize him so she opened the door and right when she did the man said...

"Remember me Sweetie pie?"

As soon as he said those words she had automatic flashbacks to...... John Appleton the man who raped her.

"What the hell are you doing here, get out of my house!"

Before she could say anything else he knocked her out and carried her to his car.....