Emily's own

It had been a few hours since Reid was admitted to the hospital and they had to run a few more tests then JJ could take him back to Quantico. The rest of the team had shown up for a bit to check up on him and then went back to the case, even Garcia came all the way to make sure Reid was ok. JJ had tried several times to get in contact with Emily while she was with Reid but never got an answer. She was starting to worry just because of the whole asking her to marry her thing she decided she maybe needed space.

"Hello Mrs. Jareau." Doctor Minnick said as she walked into Reid's room.

"Hi doctor Minnick." she said back.

"Spencer Reid is good to go, you may take him home!"

"Thank you doctor for your help."

"Just doing my job, have a nice day.'

"Ok Reid they found the unsub so we can go back to the PD and meet with the team and go back to Quantico."

"Sounds good Jayje. Hey is everything ok by the way?"

"Yeah it's just Emily hasn't been picking up any of my calls lately I think something might be wrong."

"Well we go back to Quantico now so Hotch will probably let you go see her. Why didn't she come with us?"

"She just didn't want anything to get out of hands with the whole marriage thing."

"Oh so she didn't come because of me?"

"No, she just needed space." Reid walked ahead of JJ he never meant to upset Emily he just wanted his best friend back.

On the Jet they flew back to Quantico and Emily still wasn't picking up her phone, JJ was seriously worried now.

"Hey Hotch, when we get back to Virginia can I please go see Emily I think something is wrong she hasn't been answering her cell."

"Yeah that's fine we need you back the next day though since we are already short of Emily. Do you know when she is coming back?"

"Not sure but I will talk to her when I see her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived to Quantico JJ went to Emily's apartment and was going to make sure everything was alright.

"Hey Emily." JJ said as she walked into her bedroom where she was laying oh her bed sobbing.

"Emily! What's wrong?"

"JJ I-I can't marry you......"

"Emily why would you say that?"

"You know how I told you my secrets?"

"Yeah.."

"Well I have more and this one is the hardest for me to say. This one is the one I never thought I would have to face again until today."

"What happened Em?"

"JJ I was married. A long time ago when I was 18 to a man..."

"I thought you always knew you were gay since the rape?"

"Well it didn't exactly go to well with my mother so I decided to just marry a man."

"And..."

"I did his name was Charles Kenning he was such a bastard."

"Ok and why is that so bad?"

"Because JJ I have a child....."

"Y-you have a c-child?"