~Chapter Two~

||Nyla||
I was walking to my locker at the end of school when I saw Tyrone, the cutest boy in this school who'd like to hit on me, standing at it licking his lips as I approached him.

"Hey baby" he said puckering his lips. I gently kissed his cheek and opened my locker. "Oh so it's like that?" He says. I looked at him and kissed his lips.

"Happy? Now leave me the fuck alone" I say closing my locker and walking away, only to be grabbed back and slammed into the lockers. The halls were deserted by now. I was face to face with a very sexy Ty. He was licking his lips, giving me a weak sensation.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to, aight baby?" He says. I gave him a smirk and he furrowed his eyebrows together.

"And who's gonna make me?" He picks me up and crashes his lips on me.

He slowly was making his way down my neck while I held his head, we were in the janitor's closet now. He made his way to my breast, as he was rubbing me through my skirt. I looked at the clock and noticed I was late for me and Kingsley's session, and I knew he was gonna be more forceful. I tried my best to stop Ty, but in a swift movement, my skirt was off and he was eating me out.

||Kingsley||

WHERE THE HELL IS NY!, I thought. She should been her an hour ag--"Boss" one of my guards interrupt my thoughts. "Miss Taylor is here" he says guiding Ny in and locking the door one the way out.

"Ki-"

"Save it Ny!" She jumped in shock. "Getcho clothes off and on my desk" I say. She sighs and strips. Even when I'm mad, her body is the only thing that'll calm me down.

In minutes, I was eating her out but her pussy was a lil red. After she came, I looked up at her.

"Who the hell been eating you out?" I ask, she looked at me shocked. "SO THATS WHAT THE FUCK YOU WEREDOING--YO HOE ASS WAS LETTING SOMONE ELSE PLEASE YOU?!" I scream. "Mhm okay, I guess I gotta show you, who you belong to" I say grabbing a condom from my drawer.

I was pumping in and out of her and her moans filled the room. "Who owns this pussy?" I ask in her ear. She didn't respond, she just moaned. I quickened my pace and asked again "I don't like repeating myself"

"Fuck Papi! It's yours! All yours! Don't stop!" She moans.

"I bet not catch other niggas eating what's mine, aight?" She just continued to moan. "I FUCKING SAID AIGHT?!" I deep stroke, she screams at the top of her lungs and comes as I came in condom.

****

"Remeber what I said Ny!" I call before she exits the rooms.

"Ok" she blows me a kiss and walks out. I propped my feet on my desk and closed my eyes only for them to be open when i felt kisses on my neck.

"Hey baby, I bought you some lunch" Neish says handing me a McDonalds bag.

"Mhm thank you babe" i say kissing her.

"So, how's work, that bitch giving you any trouble" see she so ghetto and ikry--like she bouts do something--she ain't bout that life.

"Aye don't call her a bitch. I got mad respect for her" I do, she a better thug than any of us--you don't see to many girls in gangs.

"Y'all fucking?!" 'Yes' "Cause I'm not understanding why you taking her side" she goes on.

"Um,, bae I'll see you at the house goodbye" I say kissing her and pushing her out the office. I wonder if I was with Ny, would she act all rachet?

||Nyla||

So, here I am, at an expensive restaurant, with Ty. We're on a date. We're not official, but I can sense he wants us too.

"Wassup Ny, you quiet--wasn't that quiet when I was fucking you in the closet" he mumbles. I blush and mush him.

"Shut up, and there's nothing to talk about" I say shrugging my shoulders.
"Ny, I'm sorry if I put you in an uncomfortable situation, I just tryna show you, I like you and I want to cuff you" he says scratching the back of his neck. Aww. "Will you be-"

"Yes, I will, yo ride or die" he reaches for my hand and kisses it. "I just want to warn you, I kinda have a fuck buddy" I say quietly.

"WHAT YOU'RE A HOE!?" He screams. And at that moment my heart shattered. My lip started to tremble as I felt water rolling down my face. "Ny bab-"

"It's ok. Yeah go on judge me just I gotta do what I have to do to make sure I'm fed and safe" I slap him and walk out.

I called about every number in my contacts, and I'm still stuck at this restaurant. I tapped the last number, hopefully he would answer

"Wassup Ny"

"Hey Kingsley, can you pick me up?" I ask.

"Yeah where you at?" I gave him the adress. "Aight, I'm coming Ny" he says hanging up. My battery low and I'm bored. I hear footsteps coming closer and when I look up, I see a gang of boys, all cute in fact.

"Hey lil ma, Watcha bad ass doing out here by yaself?" He try's to spit game.

"None yo business" I say turning my head away from him. He took out a gun and was about to pull the trigger, when he froze in his place fell, and his friends ran away like pussies. I saw Kingsley looking sexier than ever standing with a gun in his hand. I walk towards him and hugged him.

"Hey Ny" he says.

"Wassup K" he smirks.

"Since when you start talking like Papi" I felt myself getting red. "Fuck Papi! It's yours! All yours! Don't stop!" He says in my voice.

"Shut up, what happens in your office stays in your office. And how do I know someone else isn't using my dick" I say grabbing him. I felt him stiffen and he grunted. We were in the car by now. I stroked him through his shorts.

"Nah don't stop that shit" he says holding my hand in place. Of course he had to take it to another level so we was in the car fucking.

"Ny.....I think I love you" My heart stopped. He-he loved me?

"What about-"

"My girlfriend? I don't love her hoe ass. She cheats I cheat, but I caught feelings" he says. He takes my head in his hands and kisses my lips. I was shocked but I didn't hesitate to kiss back. This is our first kiss, cause weon kiss when we fuck.

"So you gone dump her?"

"Fo'sho, don't worry about her, it's just me and you from now on. So, will you be my-"

"Yes" I mumbled against his lips.