*Chapter Twenty-One*

Hopefully Wattpad doesn't DELETE this chapter😒

Enjoyyyyyyy

||Nyla||

Princely been acting his ass up today. I couldn't get him to take a nap and I couldn't get him to stop hitting his twin. I wasn't in the mood to spank him cause he'll just get even louder. I called his dad.

"At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished you may hang up or press 1 for more options."

The stupid lady said. I tried to call Khai.

"Wassup lil sis?" He said out of breath.

"I was trying to reach Kingsley.....is he near you?"

"Lil sis!" he shouted. "Meet me at the hospital" He hung up. I was confused but I threw my shoes on anyway and sat the boys in the car and drove to the hospital.

I saw Khai in the waiting room. He looked like he was in deep thought.

"Hey lil sis" He kissed my cheek and grabbed Princely who was screaming his head off. He stopped his tears as soon as Khai put him on his chest.

I now noticed he has blood ALL over him.

"Khai! What happened?!" I yelled.

"Kingsley--"

"Kingsley Santos" The doctor cut him off. I ran up to him. "He had A LOT of bullet wounds, but he pulled through. He lost a lot of blood so he'll slip in and out of conscious......Room 337"

*

*

i opened the door. He had his eyes closed. I started to cry.

"Aww bae, don't cry" He said smiling. I hugged him.

"I thought I lost you"

"Nahh, a few bullets ain't gone stop me" He smiled. "Lemme see my kids" Khai sat them on his chest. The wrapped their arms around him."I love you" He kissed their cheeks.

||Unknown||

"So you know what you're doing?" I asked the boy.

"Yeah Ma" he said.

"Alright...be back by midnight" I said. He nodded his head left.

*

*

*

*

*

||Czar • (Car)||

Wassup. I just came from my main hoe's house. She want me to take out this chick name Nyla. When she showed me pictures, I had to pick my mouth up off the floor. That girl is BAADDDDD AS HELLLL. I sho'nuff wouldn't mind hitting that before I kill her

I arrived at the grocery store and saw she was pushing a cart with two boys in it. I took EVERYTHING in me not to get hard just by looking at her. I saw she struggling to reach something so that was my cue to go and help her.

"You need some help lil ma?" I asked getting it for her.

"Yeah thanks" She said grabbing it and walking away. I cought up to her.

"So theese Ya kids?" she nodded. "come on girl, I'm just tryna be friends" I said.

"Look, my baby daddy wouldn't be so happy If he caught me talking to you, ESPECIALLY about his kids." She said

"I don't give a fuck about him" I said.

"Alright, gone get your ass murdered by KING!" She put emphasis on the last word. That lowkey sent chills down my spine.

"Lemme help ma" I said when she arrived at her Range. Lil man#1 started reaching for me, so I picked him up. She snatched him out of my hands.

"If you gone help help" she said rolling her eyes. I can't wait to kill this bitch

i picked up all the bags and put them in her trunk.

"Lemme get your name ma" I asked.

"It's Nyla....what about you?"

"Czar..." I trailed off too busy staring at her ass while she buckled her kids in. "Lemme get your number?"

"Nahh, I shouldn't even be talking to you....byee Czar" I love the way she said my name

||Kingsley||

So this bold nigga Czar think he can try and spit game at my girl....ANDDD TOUCHH my child. I'm gonna kill that mother fucker.

I fussed at her ass long and good about that shit. I sent Khai back to the trap to do a report.

On the bright side, I'm leaving this place tommorow.

*

*

*

|8:00 am|

It took forever but I'm finally get my ass wheeled outta this bitch. Ny helped me in her Range, where I saw my Princes and Khai in the backseat.

Ny and Khai helped me in the house and sat me on the couch.

"I'm going out babe, you need anything?" Ny asked me.

"Nahh have fun" She kissed me and left.

"Khai!" I called him.

"Wassup bruh?"

"Imma need you to go to the trap and do me a report.....some nigga name Czar, think he can hold my kid? You know that shit do go well with me" I said pissing myself off all over again.

"Aight, I'll swing by later to drop it off" He dapped me and left.

This nigga gone be dead by the end of this week.....shit, he prolly don't know who he fucking with..

||Nyla||

I was having some me time by walking around the mall and buying stuff. I got my princes someting to play with, and when I was reaching for my wallet, the familiar voice stopped me.

"I gotchu ma" Czar said pulling out his black card. This nigga must be a stalker or sum shit

"Thanks" I said grabbing my bags and walking out the store. I wasn't tryna be rude or nothing, but I'm not tryna act all thirsty and give into his ego

"Aye ma! Lemme just walk with you....after all, I did handle that expensive ass bill for you...Was that for your kids?"

'No duh dip shit!'

"Yeah...we really shouldn't be talking about my kids" I said truthfully.

"Alright...so where you headed" he asked

"Look, leave me alone! I'm not your girl so you don't have to follow me and buy shit for me!" I yelled at him. That didn't seem to sit well with him. He grabbed my hand and guided me to his car and threw me in.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" I screamed.

"You'll see" he said before pulling off.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

!

Cwiffy

Czar?

How Yall think Kingsley gone feel?