• Chapter Sixteen •

A lonely mother gazing out of her window

Staring at a son that she just can't touch

If at any time he's in a jam she'll be by his side

But he doesn't realize he hurts her so much

But all the praying just ain't helping at all

'Cause he can't seem to keep his self out of trouble

So he goes out and he makes his money the best way he knows how

Another body laying cold in the gutter

Listen to me

Don't go chasing waterfalls

Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to

I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all

But I think you're moving too fast

"Waterfalls" TLC

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

||Nyla||

It's been a month since I've held a full conversation with Kingsley. I kicked Mya out of my condo so I'm back there, Ty comes everyday to check on me, Kingsley comes and takes me to my appointments. I'm 7 months and I can't see my feet. Whenever I'm......hot, Ty will come by and just finger fuck me.

I heard a knock at the door so I raised myself from the couch and opened the door.

"Hey babe" Kingsley said kissing my cheek.

"What?" I spat.

"I just wanted to se-"

"Ny I finished the crib" Ty said cutting him off. Kingsley looked between us

"What the fuck is his fuck boy ass doing in your house, taking care of my babies" Kingsley asked. He started walking towards him ready to fight.

"Just cause he ain't get a baby by you, don't mean he has the right to raise mine." he said.

"I wanna know who in the hell you calling fuck boy, cause last time I checked, you was just taking her to appointments, I'm here 24/7 doing shit for her." Ty said.

"Can you guys just-"

"Ny....have you been fucking him?" Kingsley asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"That's none of your business" Ty interjected. Kingsley punched Ty in his face and started towards me. He grabbed my neck.

"I'm not gone fucking ask again...were you fucking him?"

I nodded my head. He punched a hole in the wall just missing my face.

"So, you fucking around on me......and you letting him take care of my babies, what next? You gone get pregnant by him?"

"Oh, so I cheat on you Once! You fucked the whole crew! And I'm the fucked up one?!" I punched his face and ran upstairs and locked my door.

"NY YOU BETTER OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!"

"Leave her the hell alone" Ty said and I heard smack! I opened the door and I saw they were fighting. Ty was on top and punching Kingsley in his face. Kingsley got on top and I noticed both of them had blood all over them. Ty looked at me and his eyes got red. He picked Kingsley up by his collar and slammed him into the wall. He grabbed him by his throat. I've never seen anyone jack Kingsley up.